Better Half Vault

Options
2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She is great in the current boost list even at only 12 covers, I am using her over various other 5's that I have champed and full god boost.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Run Okoye Wanda, everyone else does.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Run Okoye Wanda, everyone else does.

Funny you should say that...I was just giving Crystal a breather and thought of that very team.

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options

Okoye Wanda is definitely the most popular, but I've seen quite a few Okoye Crystal and even a Wanda Crystal and an Okoye Knull. Still some folks using the Immortal Bros, but these are definitely less common with this boost list.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    Seeing how such earned tokens are getting more common, it reminds me of feedbacks from players about "sending" their unused rosters to "hunt" for rewards. I suppose this is the closest to fulfilling that request.

Nothing interesting pops up for me in this vault though.

When I suggest that questing feature, I usually liken it to the system in Fallout Shelter where you can send your vault dwellers out on missions out in the wasteland that take N hours/minutes/days probably, and that takes them out of circulation for doing stuff around your vault that they'd normally be doing until such time as they return with whatever you sent them out to get. Having a bunch of daily play rewards is fun and welcome, maybe not quite as thematic as a full fledged game system might be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPsDmlTlRfw

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options

They had a mode in which you could do that in Mass Effect Andromeda. It also chances of success for each mission based on the characters you sent.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quite a few games I’ve played have that. They are usually in lieu of the daily quests but would be a nice addition.