Character Update - 4* Jubilee (Uncanny X-Men) (Live 2/2)

Options
2»

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Ruinate said:
    How are you guys managing to keep the momentum going after a few turns? Or is just doing some burst damage up front and fizzling out worth building a team around?

I dusted off the old Old Man Logan and Phoenix and gave them the Halfthor treatment. Surely OML PHX is better with new Jub than without but it doesn't really feel good.

I took Colossus with around 15k health. without a damage booster like emma, his match 3s are currently doing 35k damage.

that's perfect for PvE

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Juggernaut’s splash damage is not increased by the percentage, which I find interesting because we were told it doesn’t benefit from Wakanda Forever since it was tied to the tile destruction from the match.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

One thing I noticed is that Jubilee's passive damage kicks in after the enemy has taken damage. For example,

Colossus has 20k health, with 6k match damage. Target has 23k health. In such scenario, you won't gain additional damage.

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

All well and good, but when are you going to buff the characters that really need it (Wa5p/BiB Spidey etc) instead of 4*s that don’t really need it?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Did you miss out 5* Kingpin buff?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well I dunno if it was her buff or she would have done it anyway but she murdered one and half murdered everybody else in Puzzle Ops before I got the 20 yellow, so she seems pretty decent even on her own.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What a great 0 to Hero conversion. I love how MPQ consistently has street level characters at the top of the heap (unironically)

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@IceIX said:
    With a bit of feedback, we'll be changing up this rebalancing a little, reducing the percentage increase. Instead of 100/200/300/400/500, it will be 100/150/200/250/300. Still a sizeable increase, but it won't cause as much inflation for situations like a purposefully under-healthed Shang-Chi going to town a la half-health Thor (Gladiator). There's a chance that she could be launching with the 500 change, but the next data patch will be bringing this in line to the new values.

So... Changed your mind?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

When are the data patches? I’m probably sleeping when they’re implemented

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We've had a few the last couple of days.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,216 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You can tell when they happen because the game randomly kicks you back to the loading screen after a match.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Sekilicious said:
    When are the data patches? I’m probably sleeping when they’re implemented

They've been hitting around 1am EST lately.

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Will 5-star Prof X's invocation of Jubilee's Light Show also be changed to only Green/Purple/Yellow tiles?