**** Colleen Wing (Heroes for Hire) ****

Comments

• ShionSinX
    ShionSinX Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited January 2023

@Bad said:
    Then her best pair would be 4* MK as his passive creates strikes and she gets a 180% damage.

It would be 460% match damage total (180% bonus per, it should count herself as well), which is kinda nice considering its 2 slots taken (third probably 4Grocket?).

But I dont think they gonna change 4* Luke and IF to be H4H as I'd assume they want those to be the Netflix series ones (so just Defenders).

Other honorable mentions would be 3* HE (his cover is about H4H even) and 4* HE (Kate), but not the game versions sadly.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

She seems like an obvious 5/5/3 and extremely exploitable. Maybe not polaris OP for the tier, but I suspect that she will enable some teams that are almost as strong and useful for 4* only players.

Not as clear she has a polaris- like role in 5* play where she will never tank.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards

@ShionSinX said:

@Bad said:
    Then her best pair would be 4* MK as his passive creates strikes and she gets a 180% damage.

It would be 460% match damage total (180% bonus per, it should count herself as well), which is kinda nice considering its 2 slots taken (third probably 4Grocket?).

But I dont think they gonna change 4* Luke and IF to be H4H as I'd assume they want those to be the Netflix series ones (so just Defenders).

Other honorable mentions would be 3* HE (his cover is about H4H even) and 4* HE (Kate), but not the game versions sadly.

Black Knight was in HFH - he seems to be standard 616 version. Likewise so was Hercules when/if we get him and he is also 616.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Bit of an odd timing to release her, or did I miss a Marvel announcement featuring Heroes for Hire, Fist or Defenders?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

For new 4* players (ones who don't already have Polaris/Grocket at really high levels), she when combined with them will make punching up in Shield Sim or CL10 PvE a lot easier.

After 2-3 moves with 10+ strike tiles she'll be taking 1 damage from match and enemy powers and have the option to heal 15% with her Blue!

Since she needs to tank, it works better for new 4* players as mentioned but if you have a support that increases match damage in blue/yellow you might get her to tank even if your Polaris/Grocket are a higher level.

KGB

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,807 Chairperson of the Boards

That's exactly what I thought. She's one of the best Polaris partners, and she can also put up a pretty good fight against an enemy Polaris.

• DAZ0273

Sounds like a job for Morbius.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

Pretty sure you are legally obligated to say "it's Morbin' time!" instead. . .

• DAZ0273

@Vhailorx said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Pretty sure you are legally obligated to say "it's Morbin' time!" instead. . .

They should change the name of his power to that!

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 64 Match Maker

@iceIX If she's a 4*, why does it say her abilities are "listed at level 255/ 450"?

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker

Feeder Updates

ouch just re-started Psylocke

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker

Dear Broken Circle Devs,

Thank you for keeping everything on the cover for Colleen Wing. Barcode, artist signature and all.

From - A gratified comic reader

• DAZ0273

The feeder change bagged me 3 covers so that was very nice. :)

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards

Her red hits really hard. And her yellow is perfect.

• Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 222 Tile Toppler

Why can’t I favorite her? There is no shield/badge on her screen to let you do that. Am I missing something?

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler

@Kaazz said:
    Why can’t I favorite her? There is no shield/badge on her screen to let you do that. Am I missing something?

You can't favorite "new" characters

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

Am I wrong in thinking it's best to go 5/3/5? That maximizes her passives and her red is always going to do double strike damage so a little over the top of that isn't important?

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

@Timemachinego said:
    Am I wrong in thinking it's best to go 5/3/5? That maximizes her passives and her red is always going to do double strike damage so a little over the top of that isn't important?

Nah you're not. I'm considering that build myself, because there's no shortage of Red powers in either the 4* or 5* tier. And for 5* players, we're only going to be using her when she's essential anyway. In PVE I'm just going to use Thorpocalypse, and no prizes for guessing whose Red I'm using. In PVP...well that depends on the boosted 5*. I presume it's the current batch of Abigail, BRB, Goblin, and BSSM, which totally laughs at what I just said about no shortage of Red powers. Even then, I'll probably be using the 1/1/1 loaner, so the point is moot.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2023

@BlackBoltRocks said:

Nah you're not. I'm considering that build myself, because there's no shortage of Red powers in either the 4* or 5* tier. And for 5* players, we're only going to be using her when she's essential anyway. In PVE I'm just going to use Thorpocalypse, and no prizes for guessing whose Red I'm using. In PVP...well that depends on the boosted 5*. I presume it's the current batch of Abigail, BRB, Goblin, and BSSM, which totally laughs at what I just said about no shortage of Red powers. Even then, I'll probably be using the 1/1/1 loaner, so the point is moot.

I'm hoping they update the allegiances before her pvp so I can at least run some H4H nonsense... I'd like an excuse to run her with Misty if not another of that bunch.