The new MPQ era

2»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

Oops sorry, I was replying to the other guy!

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor

@entrailbucket said:
    They don't like this guy because he wants characters to be nerfed.

Nah, I have no feelings either way.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

Mod note. Removed post that appeared to be escalating this discussion and replies. Please see Rule 7 on naming specific players in discussions. Also, there are no specific rules for click bait titles in the forum. I left the original request to include a reference to thread content and resulting discussion for the time being but may change my mind at a future time.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

Edited for redundancy by poster. That's me!

I like Deathlok a lot. That is all.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

As everything I wrote today has been deleted, this video it isn't about MK.
    It's about the new mpq era, affiliations, and what a buffed MK can do when he gets 18 greens and 18 blacks in total for free.
    Oh, and by the way I wonder why a recorded video is a lesser discussion than someone asking for when a character rotates out of LL, i.e.
    Call me strange.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Deathlok makes a big difference. The MVP is Deathlok instead of MoonKnight. You can put Deathlok in almost all teams, as long as the top 2 strongest colours are the "right" colours, and those bottom to mid tier characters will shine like MoonKnight.

You can even put Deathlok with Hit Monkey/Wanda and matches against Chasm/iHulk will feel like normal mode. That's how good Deathlok is.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

A lot of the new 4* have flown under the radar with 5* players, which is understandable, but almost all of them are really, really good.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Exactly.
    And this is when probably many 5* players realize new teams and sinergies and a lesser discussion on a supposedly clickbait video becomes something more useful.
    You are wellcomed, community ;)

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

@Bad said:
    Exactly.
    And this is when probably many 5* players realize new teams and sinergies and a lesser discussion on a supposedly clickbait video becomes something more useful.
    You are wellcomed, community ;)

There are no forum rules regarding vague thread titles, but there are rules against driving a thread off its original topic.