The new MPQ era

Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Could someone like Moon Knight even dream on beating quickly a CN even with the god boost?
Yes, he can with the little help of the Technologists.
No supports equipped, no AP boosts (it wasn't needed).
https://youtu.be/AXA057xP30E

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards

I used Moon Knight in pve and pvp and he did fine. Sure he is slow but boosted he hits pretty hard. Not sure what this thread is for?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

It’s to advertise Bad’s you tube channel.

• DAZ0273

Isn't that against the rules? Not that I really care.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

Puzzle Warriors and Bad do it every month and have for a long time. PiMacleod does the same though posts them in 5* threads usually. There are rules against advertising, but since they are posting on gameplay content it is relevant and some visitors might find it useful. I agree with Bowgentle that they are posting a link to the channel should be in the title however. Puzzle Warriors does that by numbering the episodes.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

What this thread is for, also the title of it, has a purpose. It may can help players or not.

My YouTube channel lol!
    Don't worry if you fear to make me rich watching it. Googling a bit, YouTube pays between 0'40 and 35 dollards for 1000 visualizations, depending on the lenght and adds YouTube can put in.
    For a 2'20 minutes it will be 0'40 dollards.
    However I never bypassed 100 views so I suppose I will continue working :D
    The reasons I post videos is just for to share interesting things. But no problem I don't need to post any other.
    I remember some time ago we forumers were invited to post videos.
    I guess the invitation expired out.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

It's unfortunate they removed Technologist from Hit-Monkey. If not, Deathlok would be generating 2 red/purple ap per turn with him.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

There was nothing "quick" about that match. And the player would've been crushed by one of the more challenging CNs. If this was meant to highlight Moon Knight's utility, I'd call it a swing and a miss.

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor

@Bowgentle said:
    Can we get a (video) or something added to these clickbait-y threads, so I know I don't have to click on them?
    Thank you.

Agreed.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

Click baiting is the lowest of the low. Shameful practice

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,592 Chairperson of the Boards

I like checking out your videos from time to time. You do you.
    As for this we’ll moon knight still isn’t impressing me.

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor

@dianetics said:
    I like checking out your videos from time to time. You do you.
    As for this we’ll moon knight still isn’t impressing me.

The issue isn’t with him posting videos. It’s that his thread titles should be clear that’s what they are. “The new MPQ era” is about as click-baity as a thread title can get.

• DAZ0273

Yeah - that is what I was getting at when I asked if it was against the rules coz I thought clickbait stuff was.

Let me be clear - I am not asking for anything to be done but @bad maybe you should be a bit more honest in your thread titles - example instead of "The new MPQ era" may I suggest "Moon Knight slowly wins fight just about!"

• DAZ0273

And I LIKE Moon Knight! Yes I am that one player...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I like him, but I'd never play him in PVP.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

@DAZ0273 said:
    Yeah - that is what I was getting at when I asked if it was against the rules coz I thought clickbait stuff was.

Let me be clear - I am not asking for anything to be done but @bad maybe you should be a bit more honest in your thread titles - example instead of "The new MPQ era" may I suggest "Moon Knight slowly wins fight just about!"

Gameplay video: Title would be my suggestion.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards

I don’t understand the fuss. It’s one second of your life if you see a video and don’t want to watch it. Conceptually it makes sense about not promoting, but these videos seem relevant and may be of some use to players with less developed rosters deciding who to invest in.

Anyway, just my two cents. Consider this, it will take you longer to respond to this post debating the merits of it than it did to click in and out of the thread.

• DAZ0273

@jp1 said:
    I don’t understand the fuss. It’s one second of your life if you see a video and don’t want to watch it. Conceptually it makes sense about not promoting, **but these videos seem relevant and may be of some use to players with less developed rosters deciding who to invest in. **

Anyway, just my two cents. Consider this, it will take you longer to respond to this post debating the merits of it than it did to click in and out of the thread.

All the more reason then to give them legit reason to click on the thread, no? Surely something like: "Example of Moon Knight in action" makes more sense? I guess it is maybe the disingenuous nature of the title which seemed unnecessary. I dunno.

Anyway - you are probably right that this doesn't deserve any more rigorous debate.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

They don't like this guy because he wants characters to be nerfed.

• DAZ0273

Well I can assure that I have no agenda against Bad or people posting videos about MPQ on these forums.