What 2,000 tokens got me.

2»

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor

@Borstock said:

It helps to have a new 3* champed for its release pvp event. So you can spec it correctly

....Does it tho?

Once you're in 5star land (or even 4star) the 3star PVP are really only there to pick two. even a champed 3star will be downed in a hot minute with a champed/boosted 5. and their powers really only tickle a 5star.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

@Omegased said:

@Borstock said:
    As mentioned by the OP, I hoard the "other" tokens so I can insta-champ new 3's. It barely makes a difference in PvP, and I might even be working against myself. Since I get them champed, I feel compelled to use healthpacks on them. In 5* land, that's probably just a waste of a pack 95% of the time.

But the OP was an interesting read, anyway.

Is that necessary in the grand scheme of things? it's SO quick to champ them anyway, do you find having them champed a week earlier really beneficial?

What klown said. It's just about being able to spec the character during their intro PVP event.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

He'll have an extremely rough time with dual 5* MMR with those 3, though.
    Wall to wall Hulkasm and weekly boosted.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm no mod, but it seems like you have a lot of questions about a lot of different things, maybe make a post asking for advice instead of asking random unrelated questions on every other post?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

@entrailbucket said:
    I'm no mod, but it seems like you have a lot of questions about a lot of different things, maybe make a post asking for advice instead of asking random unrelated questions on every other post?

You bet. Conversation split off to its own thread.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

@Sekilicious said:

@entrailbucket said:

You bet. Conversation split off to its own thread.

Thanks.