Our First Characters Vault

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

It does take a lot of time, and honestly I could very well do with just one, but they're about the same level/slots, and somehow it would feel a waste of all the time I put in. Lately I've been a little bit more relaxed when it comes to placement, but T100 should still be doable for both accounts.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

It's because of the daily token using the character which earned a token when it still was a expired vault.
    Those players playing before with the required character had time to win 2 daily tokens.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

The vault was not expired when I got mine.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

I'm at 4 pulls for both accounts now :)

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2023

@Dogface said:

How?... I've tried chasm and she hulk in pvp and I didn't get a extra token

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sp1d3r said:

@Dogface said:

You only got two on the first day, before the vault was actually there.
    One per day after.

• Sp1d3r

@Bowgentle said:

@Sp1d3r said:

@Dogface said:

You only got two on the first day, before the vault was actually there.
    One per day after.

Ahhhh.. yeah I got 2 on 1st day and 1 today I guess your on the 3rd day are u?

• Bowgentle

No, I got 3 on day one.
    One free one, one before my daily reward, one after the daily reward.
    Actually both non-free ones before the vault was there, that had nothing to do with it.
    Just depended on when your daily reward rolls over.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker

Arcade + 2 something not so special, maybe some iso and a token? Can't remember but this vault is insanely good. All hail our new (ish) overlords

• Sp1d3r
    edited January 2023

4 pulls and not a cover in sight lol 2× 2k iso, 500 hp and a mighty token 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sp1d3r said:
    4 pulls and not a cover in sight lol 2× 2k iso, 500 hp and a mighty token 🤦🏻‍♂️

I believe it's a token everyday for 30 days, right? We'll get our covers!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,089 Chairperson of the Boards

So how has this been treating you? So far RNG has not been my friend at all - just one single 5* (Jane) from the pulls to date (19 so far I think?). Anybody cleaned up?

• Bowgentle

3/8 on the 5s (Jane, Arcade, Monkey), Gorr, Namora, Reptile, 2 LTs, 1000 HP.
    Extremely satisfied so far.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

21 pulls from it thus far and I’m 4/8 on the 5’s and have gotten 2 LL’s and 4 4’s as well. Pretty juicy, although I’m still holding out hope on pulling Emma so I can champ her. But I’ll take what I can get.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker

2 5* Chasm and Riri, 2 4* Abomination and Spidey, 1 3* Hit Monkey, all the LTs, 4 MTs, 4 ETs and 3 500 HP

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

21 pulls from my main and zero 5* but it got 2 LTs and 500 x 5 HP.

My alt account which I seldom play got 2 5*, 1 LT and 500HP x 2 out of 15 pulls.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

I did ok with Riri and Kamala. I wish I could trade the 6 elite and 4 mighty tokens for iso though. At least those are good for the farm. Twelve days to go…

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards

3/8 of the 5* characters (no Hit-Monkey yet), 1 LT, 3 of the 500 HP. Works for me!

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    So how has this been treating you? So far RNG has not been my friend at all - just one single 5* (Jane) from the pulls to date (19 so far I think?). Anybody cleaned up?

It's a fix! I only have 1x 5* and it's Jane too.... I am 6 for 10 on the Iso, yey! No LT and 3x of the 4s. Hoping this means the remaining days will be stacked.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,089 Chairperson of the Boards

@Punter1 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

It's a fix! I only have 1x 5* and it's Jane too.... I am 6 for 10 on the Iso, yey! No LT and 3x of the 4s. Hoping this means the remaining days will be stacked.

I am "extremely satisfied" on the elite token and 3* front, lol! Oh well, still time to hit a lucky streak!