LT x 4
    MT x 10
    Elite x 10
    500hp x 10
    2000 iso x 10

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

2K ISO and a Gorr cover.

Compared to the rest of the vault contents, 2K ISO is a joke. It's an even worse joke when you have 44 million ISO. I'd rather have had health packs.

KGB

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

@KGB said:
    2K ISO and a Gorr cover.

Compared to the rest of the vault contents, 2K ISO is a joke. It's an even worse joke when you have 44 million ISO. I'd rather have had health packs.

KGB

Not everyone has your wealth of iso. It's not always all about you.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards

I got 500HP and a 4* She Hulk. Not bad and if get a free token per day then that is insanely generous. Whatever the score is, Happy New Year.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:
    2K ISO and a Gorr cover.

KGB

You could spend some of that on leveling up your 5*?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

They can proud of the characters they created.
    Except one! It was a shocking revelation for me knowing that Puck was their creation.
    However it was double the shocking feeling when I pulled him.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:
    2K ISO and a Gorr cover.

KGB

I look forward to the day the devs implement a way for players to gift iso to others :)

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

I don't know about gifting, because that tends to create an external real-money economy, but I do wish they'd give us something to do with iso once all your guys are levelled up.

They used to let us buy standard tokens for 500 iso, and I blew a few million that way, but right now I've got 52 million iso and absolutely nothing I can spend it on -- all available levels are purchased.

Obviously this is like the most rich-people-problems thing ever and shouldn't be any kind of priority for them, but it'd be nice for players who are post-iso, and most players will get there eventually.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

I'm on day 2240 and still not ISO positive. I don't know of many games where after 6 years of playing you still don't have enough of the basic currency.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

@killahKlown said:

@KGB said:
    2K ISO and a Gorr cover.

KGB

Not everyone has your wealth of iso. It's not always all about you.

I get it that I'm not the only one who is ISO positive.

But given there are multiple 5* covers and plenty of 4* covers and 500 hp rewards etc, it would at least have made sense if the ISO reward was something like 5 or 10K which while not close to a 5* or 500 hp reward is at least somewhat commensurate with those rewards.

KGB

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

The dev is already super generous, but it's still not enough. :'(

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

A good fix for the post iso problem might be to remove the counter, make future additions automatically gain max level, and make boosts free once you reach 100% of the characters champed.

HP was fixed by capping roster slots at 1200. If they are any more generous they could probably just get rid of the currency all together. Most players when they get to that point have no trouble getting 1200 hp, even if the shield in PvP and especially if they don’t. Veteran players have the benefit of champing new characters, regardless of tier, almost immediately from being iso positive and from retro rewards. That iso number gets bigger but after being positive it is just a pink number on the screen.

The iso added is to address the inability for players to champ the characters they have rostered. This is to help with the mid game. After all, a new player can calculate that it currently costs 45 million to champ the 5* tier and 50 million to champ the 4* tier with 1 million added every month. At the current rate you would have to play 2000 days to champ every character. The currency added (if permanent and not just a 1 time thing) is a small drop in the bucket.

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 138 Tile Toppler

Yesterday, got two tokens for using Chasm; once in PVP and once in PVE.

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 138 Tile Toppler

@Sp1d3r said:
    I think u can use any character that features in the vault

It’s seems to be some variation on that. Can’t tell whether it’s randomized to each player and/or whether it changes each day.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

It's all characters, every day.
    It rolls over with daily rewards.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

@TriSentinel said:

Are you sure? Because they gave out a free token for the vault.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

@Grizwald said:

@TriSentinel said:

I got 3 total tokens yesterday and one today

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

@killahKlown said:

@Grizwald said:

@TriSentinel said:

I'm at 4 pulls on one account and 3 pulls on another, so I can confirm I got 2 on one day (not counting the free one). Sadly there is no such thing as a timer, but I'm certain it was within 24 hours and before 12pm.

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

@Dogface said:

@killahKlown said:

@Grizwald said:

@TriSentinel said:

I'm at 4 pulls on one account and 3 pulls on another, so I can confirm I got 2 on one day (not counting the free one). Sadly there is no such thing as a timer, but I'm certain it was within 24 hours and before 12pm.

Why do u have 2 accounts? 1 takes up enough of my time lol