***** Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0) *****

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited December 2022 in Character Details

Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0)
5-Star Rarity
Affiliations: Heroes, Champions, Avengers, Team Iron Man, Technologists, Geniuses

"Innovation is a process. It's finding new challenges and figuring out new and better ways to do things. It's testing every new improvement and learning all the ways it could be better. For Riri Williams, the drive for innovation is never-ending. And it hasn't stopped yet, even with her current magnum opus: the Ironheart 3.0 armor. The power to protect mankind? Worth it."

(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
20200 Health / 81192 Health
 34 | 237 | 266 | 32 | 207 | 29 | 132 | 4.0x
 135 | 949 | 1068 | 125 | 831 | 115 | 528 | 4.0x

Intelligent Design - 4  AP
Create 3 2-turn Blue Suppression Device Repeater tiles. These tiles deal 354 damage and create 1 strength 63 Protect tiles. Adds 5 Overcharge Points. (Max level 1424 damage, strength 253 tiles)

(PASSIVE) If Riri reaches 10 Overcharge points, she creates a 4-turn Short-Circuit Countdown tiles which disables her abilities. Every turn and when Riri makes a Match-4, she loses 1 Overcharge Point.
  • Level 2: Repeater tiles deal 389 damage and Protect tile strength increases to 69. (Max level 1566 damage, strength 278 tiles)
  • Level 3: Repeater tiles deal 425 damage and Protect tile strength increases to 76. (Max level 1709 damage, strength 304 tiles)
  • Level 4: Repeater tiles deal 496 damage and Protect tile strength increases to 88, and add 4 Overcharge Points. (Max level 1994 damage, strength 354 tiles)
  • Level 5: Repeater tiles deal 637 damage and Protect tile strength increases to 113. (Max level 2563 damage, strength 455 tiles)
Repulsor Charge - 3  AP
Choose to fire either a standard or overcharged blast. A standard blast deals 1751 damage and converts 4 random Blue, Green, or Red basic tiles to Charged tiles and adds 4 Overcharge Points. An overcharged blast deals 700 damage to the enemy team, and doubles the number of tiles converted and Overcharge Points gained. (Max level 7038/2815 damage)

(PASSIVE) Riri's Intelligent Design passive is always unlocked.
  • Level 2: Standard blast deals 1926 damage, overcharged blast deals 770 team damage. (Max level 7742/3097 damage)
  • Level 3: Standard blast deals 2101 damage, overcharged blast deals 840 team damage. (Max level 8446/3378 damage)
  • Level 4: Standard blast deals 2451 damage, overcharged blast deals 980 team damage, and gain 3 Overcharge Points (Max level 9853/3941 damage)
  • Level 5: Standard blast deals 3152 damage, overcharged blast deals 1260 team damage. (Max level 12668/5067 damage)
Aural Assault - 4  AP
Riri goes Airborne for 1 turn and launches a sonic suppression attack. Stuns up to 3 enemies for 1 turn(s), adding 5 Overcharge Points. For every 2 enemy Protect tiles on the board, the enemy better prepares and a random enemy is not Stunned.

(PASSIVE) Riri's Intelligent Design passive is always unlocked.
  • Level 2: Each 3 enemy Protect tiles negates a stun.
  • Level 3: Adds 4 Overcharge Points.
  • Level 4: Each 4 enemy Protect tiles negates a stun.
  • Level 5: Each 5 enemy Protect tiles negates a stun.
Feeder Updates

Note: As two of these changes are simple 1:1 swaps (Hulkbuster goes from Rescue to Iron Man and War Machine goes from Iron Man to Rescue), we are not planning on having retro rewards for these two particular changes, while Riri as a new addition will be getting them as normal. 

Release Schedule

Release Events

Story

Strange Sights - 11/17 - 11/20

Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0)  in Placement Rewards

Venom Bomb - 11/20 - 11/24

Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0)  in Progression rewards

Versus

KRAKADOOM (Ragnarok) - 11/27 - 11/21

Rewards tokens to the The Future is Ours vault

Kickin’ With The Champions (Riri Williams Ironheart 3.0) - 11/20 - 11/23

Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0) shards as Placement rewards

Offers

Better Than the Prototype Store - 11/17 - 11/20

Chance to get Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

The Future is Ours Vault - 11/24 - 11/27

November 24, 2022, 09:00am - November 27, 2022, 09:00pm

Chance to get Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

40 Items:

○      1x Third Times a Charm Legendary Store Token

○      1x 4-Star Miles Morales (Spider-Man) cover

○      3x Random 3-Star covers

○      6x Heroic tokens

○      4x 2500 Iso

○      6x 1000 Iso

○      5x 500 Iso

○      14x Two stars

Third Times a Charm Legendary Store - 11/24 - 11/27

15% chance to get Riri Williams (Ironheart 3.0), Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme), and Kamala Khan (Origin)

Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Overcharge…..
    Uhhh why tho?

• ShionSinX
    ShionSinX Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited November 2022
    Options

@purplemur said:
    Overcharge…..
    Uhhh why tho?

Probably because her powers are super cheap.

Also, good to see IceX is alive :D radio silence for two weeks.

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Strange again in the store, he’s in stores a lot lately, what a Strange coincidence…

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options

She looks very interesting like many of the new 5*. I like the feeder alignment but wish they had retro rewards because my War Machine is level 347 and Rescue has eight covers. Oh well.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Chasm seems like a good fit.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

@IceIX said:

@ShionSinX said:

@purplemur said:
    Overcharge…..
    Uhhh why tho?

Probably because her powers are super cheap.

Also, good to see IceX is alive :D radio silence for two weeks.

Not an excuse, but an explanation: I was out in Phoenix for setup, execution, and cleanup for my nephew's wedding. Went off without a hitch, but much unpaid labor required on my part. But yes, back! And we're putting in procedures so that if I fall off the face of the Earth or get hit by a bus that things like What's New, character reveals, and the like won't get derailed. So yeah. Sorry about that, won't happen again!

PS, What's New updating in another little bit. Got it up in another window as I type this.

Welcome back and congratulations to your nephew 🙂

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Super cheap team stun will come in real handy

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Few questions about her short circuit tile. So are powers disabled for the 4 turns it is on the board? If it's matched away her powers come back? And while her powers are disabled does her suppression device repeaters still countdown and go off?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hmmm charged tiles for mThor! Cheap stun! Overcharged is a interesting mechanic and will be annoying.

• IceIX
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    Few questions about her short circuit tile. So are powers disabled for the 4 turns it is on the board? If it's matched away her powers come back? And while her powers are disabled does her suppression device repeaters still countdown and go off?

Yes, yes and yes.

• McRich
    McRich Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

Is Doctor Strange sponsor MPQ, why does he in the store more than anyone else in 2022?

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Once her short circuit activates, does it take overcharge points down to zero? Or does it stay at that level and losing one overcharge point per turn?

• Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options

6 Riri covers on Thursday!

Thanks you guys!

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options

Yey, loving Retro feeders. Riri is my 2nd biggest 4* thanks to the old featured 12 setup. #2 at 305, means new 5* at 8 covers at launch! Crazy

• IceIX
    Options

@killahKlown said:
    Once her short circuit activates, does it take overcharge points down to zero? Or does it stay at that level and losing one overcharge point per turn?

Her Overcharge is reset on creation of a Short Circuit CD tile.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022
    Options

@killahKlown said:

I read it as it just disables you from firing her powers. It does not reduce over charge points to 0 when it expires. The only way to get rid of over charge points is match 4+ or 1 per turn.

What I do wonder is when she is airborne (her Green) or stunned does it still reduce her over charge points by 1. I hope so.

KGB

P.S. 8 charged tiles for 3 Red AP is incredible even if it does give you 6 over charge points (4+ covers). You could technically fire it twice for 6 AP and get 16 charged tiles for JThor's shenanigans.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    I figured there would be someone in this situation.

I'm guessing we're going to have the same potential problem for the holiday feeder update and then there'll be a whole lot of characters who will miss their feeder rewards in some way, ahaha. So, just seems like a really relevant question to ask.