LT store based on Fan Favourite is here

Options
HoundofShadow
HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

The cost is still 25cp.

There are 4 5* though. How did they make the list?

Abigail Brand
Crystal
Elektra
Gargantos

They look like counters to Chasm. Lol.

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,131 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's great. I don't have any of those champed and all except Elektra (12) on 6 - 8 covers. 1300 CP ready to be blown just as soon as I can get onto the game!

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 572 Critical Contributor
    Options

How does abagail counter chasm? I've been looking for a use for her. I guess gargantos/abagail maybe?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's a weird choice of 5s.
    At least Strange isn't in there for a change.

Well, drawing in there is a side effect of buying out the Okoye vault each day.

• marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options

Welp spent Hp on a 40 pack, my gargantos was 4/3/4, after all of that and spending additional Hp on a 10 pack, got okoye 3 levels up and gargantos from 4/3/4 to 4/4/5 champed

• Bowgentle
    edited December 2022
    Options

@marvel075 said:
    Welp spent Hp on a 40 pack, my gargantos was 4/3/4, after all of that and spending additional Hp on a 10 pack, got okoye 3 levels up and gargantos from 4/3/4 to 4/4/5 champed

3 Okoye levels seems a lot from 600 shards?
    Or did you buy out the vault twice with a full price 40?

Edit: ah never mind, your ten pack must have been lucky with shards :)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Bought a 40 pack and that has given me 2 Okoye levels, not opened the special LT's yet so fingers crossed.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

I opened around 35 and got 3 Electra covers and was able to get covers from feeders for three trash tier 5*s that I can’t remember. Also I emptied the Okoye vault and she is now at 5/4/3. She will be Champed tomorrow when that vault resets.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Abigail Brand 313
    Crystal 544 max
    Elektra 130
    Gargantos 352 with 800 shards

think i pass

• HoundofShadow
    edited December 2022
    Options

All of them are suitable partners in pick-3. Abigail for healing.

We just need someone who can create enemy SAP tiles every turn without cap for them and Gargantos will be doing crazy permanent damage.

That's a strange fan favourite store considering all were released in 2022. I suspect they pulled the data from 2022 report. The in-game fans are so different from forum choices. :D

I'm surprised that the vaults are super cheap. It costs only 5500 to empty the entire vault. I think it costs about 12k usually.

Unfortunately, all these are easy passes for me.

I thought vaults get free reset if you empty the entire content.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

what vaults are you takling about empty at 5500 i only see 11500

nevermind i wonder if they do vaults ever week

tempted to do pro x i got the other one max

mostly 5500 for what a 5 star 3 4 stars 5 fan tokens 8 3 stars

about same rewards from anniversary isnt it

how much is reset

pro x right now 001 with 2400 shards 5500 would give me 600 shards would be 3000 shards would get him to 7.. 6 more so about 30k for a max pro x think pass

only recovered around 40k since the anniversary

• Bowgentle
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    All of them are suitable partners in pick-3. Abigail for healing.

We just need someone who can create enemy SAP tiles every turn without cap for them and Gargantos will be doing crazy permanent damage.

That's a strange fan favourite store considering all were released in 2022. I suspect they pulled the data from 2022 report. The in-game fans are so different from forum choices. :D

I'm surprised that the vaults are super cheap. It costs only 5500 to empty the entire vault. I think it costs about 12k usually.

Unfortunately, all these are easy passes for me.

I thought vaults get free reset if you empty the entire content.

Yeah the reset is free when the vault is empty.
    Then you have to wait for the next daily deal.
    Unless you, you know, cheat.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

I don’t know whose favorites these are. Crystal is probably the best of the group followed by Gargantos.
    Abigail has been pretty much dead since she released though.
    Got ‘em all champed though so there’s no reason to even dip into it.

**edit I guess the 4*s are the favorites.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

I still say Abigail isn't as bad as some make her out to be, especially if you don't have Crystal. Of course, this vault can help with that problem, too.

I pulled 12 times just to champ my Elektra. They were all 4*, but the shards were enough to get her over. Not ideal, but it's done.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She is very good at filling a very specific niche. Problem is Crystal heals much better than Abby and now Chasm denies AP better.

The limit on her healing really hurts her, otherwise her and Ronan could be a potential monster pair.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The store is a "Winter Legendary" store. I don't think they're actually fan favourites. I think the devs are just reusing the fan favourites token to save them creating a new one. Still all good characters though, even if not meta.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Is it still a 5% 5* drop rate: just now split between 4x 5*s? Or is it a 20% drop rate at 4x 5%?

• Bowgentle
    Options

Odds say 1:7, so 15% spread over 4 characters instead of 3.

• HoundofShadow
    Options

There's a possibility they reused October store because they read increased odds for fan favourite 5* and 4*. One plausible reason they were chosen is because winter runs from late December to March. Abigail, Crystal, Elektra were released during this period. That leaves us the oddball of Gargantos. It was the last creation of ex-dev. Winter is over in MPQ thematically? :D

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks to me that they just selected 4 characters who were released in the last calendar year (since last December-ish)

Happy to have a store that doesn't include Okoye/Kitty etc. I need covers for 3 of these 4 to finish them so I'll be drawing.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Options

@KGB said:
    Looks to me that they just selected 4 characters who were released in the last calendar year (since last December-ish)

Happy to have a store that doesn't include Okoye/Kitty etc. I need covers for 3 of these 4 to finish them so I'll be drawing.

KGB

If only there was a way you could use covers for fully covered 5s...