What's New MPQ - December (Updated 12/12)

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

major snowstorm coming in friday at least got something to do now w ith boss event and pve lol me not going anywhere this xmas 12 to 15 inche snow wind up to 60 mph temp -20

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

@slidecage said:
    major snowstorm coming in friday at least got something to do now w ith boss event and pve lol me not going anywhere this xmas 12 to 15 inche snow wind up to 60 mph temp -20

Wow where is that? We don't get snow and -6 is the coldest we get

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

Meet Rocket n Groot event is up but it is only showing standard rewards. I thought this was the event that would have increased rewards due to simultaneous Boss event?

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker

@IceIX said:
    Note: As some people will see, there is a PVE planned again with the upcoming Boss Event. This should be the last one scheduled, with a longer than usual offseason planned to offset these events going forward. We will be providing the same increased PVE rewards as were available during this last Lost In Time (6 tiers, lowest reward tier equal to standard Top 100)

As noted by others, this is not the case. It has the standard rewards.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Boss event also has a) Monkey instead of Riri and b) no 5* cover for alliance rewards.
    So, yeah.
    Try again?

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

I guess we're getting coal this year.

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker

I just came to check on this. Should be Riri and 5-star cover for alliance round 8 based on prior boss events.

• killahKlown

@shardwick said:
    I guess we're getting coal this year.

Ha ha ha

• killahKlown

@Bowgentle said:
    Boss event also has a) Monkey instead of Riri and b) no 5* cover for alliance rewards.
    So, yeah.
    Try again?

**** and I was counting on those two Riri covers

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker

Aw, no Riri. :(

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards

Have I missed somewhere a message about holiday events? Are there none this year? Like, 12 Days of Christmas, Snowball Fight, and the other usual fare?

Don't get me wrong, the month of champ reward updates has been a fantastic gift, and I've cleaned up on a couple of the Winter Wonderlands Vaults, so I'm not complaining — I'm just a little surprised.

Speaking of the Winter Wonderlands Vaults, do we know if the next two that go live tonight will be the final two? Or will there be one more round after that? Just trying to determine how to spend my remaining HP.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor

Somewhere they said 12 days of Christmas will start ON Christmas.

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards

@Omegased said:
    Somewhere they said 12 days of Christmas will start ON Christmas.

That's an odd choice, but I'll take it. I wonder if it was pushed back due to the Android issues.

• Sp1d3r

Alliance event has disappeared off mine I wonder if they are fixing the rewards?

• AlexR
    edited December 2022

@Sp1d3r said:
    Alliance event has disappeared off mine I wonder if they are fixing the rewards?

According to a response on reddit, the rewards are incorrect and they plan on fixing them before the event starts! (yay!)

• Sp1d3r

@AlexR said:

@Sp1d3r said:

According to a response on reddit, the rewards are incorrect and they plan on fixing them before the event starts! (yay!)

That's good news

• killahKlown

Looks like they removed Rocket too

• Sp1d3r

@killahKlown said:
    Looks like they removed Rocket too

Yeah thats gone off mine now aswel

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Another time a really quick response after hearing us. Kudos for that.

• AlexR

That was a lightning fast fix, awesome and well done!