What's New MPQ - December (Updated 12/12)

Comments

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

I agree... thanks again

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

Thanks for the quick fix!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you, that was fast!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,091 Chairperson of the Boards

That was so fast I didn't even know it needed fixing!

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker

@mega ghost said:

@Omegased said:
    Somewhere they said 12 days of Christmas will start ON Christmas.

That's an odd choice, but I'll take it. I wonder if it was pushed back due to the Android issues.

That's actually when the twelve days of Christmas are for Christians. It ends with Epiphany.

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 126 Tile Toppler

Thank you for the PvE placement for Christmas. Hope this is something to consider for all PvE scl10 moving forward so that it's mostly based on completion rather then who has the open time at the exact necessary time 3-4 days in a row

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards

Event Milestones seem to have blown in with the 12-days, pretty great to see those back in action!

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards

@Chipster22 said:

@mega ghost said:

@Omegased said:
    Somewhere they said 12 days of Christmas will start ON Christmas.

That's an odd choice, but I'll take it. I wonder if it was pushed back due to the Android issues.

That's actually when the twelve days of Christmas are for Christians. It ends with Epiphany.

You know, I feel like this is something I knew as a kid but forgot over the years.

I'm also taking this as a clue for the upcoming release of a 5* Epiphany.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker

I'm trying to find whether the daily token for the Holiday vault when you use certain characters is over or switched character sets, but I can't find it. I'm not getting one for using GRocket today. Is it over, does anyone know?

• Dashiva
    Dashiva Posts: 15 Just Dropped In

Shouldn't we be having double Iso events around now? Maybe for New year?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Dashiva said:

I mean sure, I'll take double ISO, but usually it's an Anniversary thing.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker

@Bowgentle said:

@Dashiva said:

I mean sure, I'll take double ISO, but usually it's an Anniversary thing.

Not only. Any bigger celebration-type thing will often have a bit of double iso as well. Anniversary, Christmas, whenever Demiurge decided that they were having a bigger celebration. Last Christmas had double-iso, for example. Granted, that's not directly relevant since that's based on what the prior devs did and BCS might handle it differently. But double iso was certainly never specific to just Anniversary.

• Sekilicious

Shardmas or double Iso. It would be be very generous to get both. We had a great many rewards this year.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

@Sekilicious said:
    Shardmas or double Iso. It would be be very generous to get both. We had a great many rewards this year.

I was about to say basically the same thing. These devs have been much more generous with shards and a bit stingier with ISO. Overall I prefer this to being stingier with shards but providing a couple more periods of double ISO.

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor

Operation Spider Silk preview is up, showing Emma as progression shard rewards but Arcade as the 5* essential (again). Is this intentional?

@IceIX

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

@AlexR said:
    I'm trying to find whether the daily token for the Holiday vault when you use certain characters is over or switched character sets, but I can't find it. I'm not getting one for using GRocket today. Is it over, does anyone know?

Yeah, I'm curious about that too. Any info?

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

It ended when 12 Days started

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

Has anyone noticed the jump in prices 2 days ago vip was £5.99 and iso was £69.99.. now vip is £8.18 and iso is £81.89??

• Sekilicious

The prices for iso are the same here in Canada. Not sure about VIP as mine is still active.