Why is 5* Arcade still not able to be favorited?

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Maybe Chasm's stun cancelled the update?

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The answer was today. The exact timing is speculation and I’m guessing in an hour. The time Lightning Rounds begin and end every week (noon eastern time if you don’t like GMT).

• Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options

@dianetics said:
    He didn’t arrive though. Not for the ddq flip or the PvE day change. He still cannot be favorited 6 weeks after release.

New PvP season already started as well. He is behind with no word from the devs when we expect him to arrive.

Only guesses from community members. So… it hasn’t been answered.

Thank you. This is a joke we can't favorite him TWO MONTHS after he was released into the game. Do the devs never respond on their own forums? We're just guessing as community members as you said.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Falconfreak said:

@dianetics said:
    He didn’t arrive though. Not for the ddq flip or the PvE day change. He still cannot be favorited 6 weeks after release.

New PvP season already started as well. He is behind with no word from the devs when we expect him to arrive.

Thank you. This is a joke we can't favorite him TWO MONTHS after he was released into the game. Do the devs never respond on their own forums? We're just guessing as community members as you said.

Come on.
    He's been released at the end of October, not two months ago.
    Cut the hyperbole.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,396 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He has been live for 6 weeks now.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hmm. Still no Arcade. Chasm’s revive mechanic really is game-breaking.

• Sekilicious
    Options

@Sekilicious said:
    The answer was today. The exact timing is speculation and I’m guessing in an hour. The time Lightning Rounds begin and end every week (noon eastern time if you don’t like GMT).

Ok I was wrong on the time. The day still isn’t over though. Well maybe in parts of Asia.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I didn't know Arcade is so popular. :o

• dianetics
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:

I like to paly games at the bowling alley and pizza parlor.

• 9RMetal
    9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

@dianetics said:

And Dethlok also hasn't entered tokens, Holy moly 😒

• dianetics
    Options

@9RMetal said:
    And Dethlok also hasn't entered tokens, Holy moly 😒

He is awarded in Simulator though...so I guess just be patient??

• DAZ0273
    Options

Whelp I guess we are past the point of mass hysteria now, looks like it's a pitchforkin' time! Grab your torches forumites!

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The dev forgot to insert coins. No coins, no tokens.

• Sekilicious
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Whelp I guess we are past the point of mass hysteria now, looks like it's a pitchforkin' time! Grab your torches forumites!

There are forum rules against starting a riot. Can you incite a flash mob instead?

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm still waiting for 5* Riri to enter. Too soon? :-)

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Sekilicious said:

@DAZ0273 said:

There are forum rules against starting a riot. Can you incite a flash mob instead?

Hmm. What if a large amount of us gather here and DON'T pull for Arcade even if we could? Then we disperse but mutter darkly?

• Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:

He's a cool character in the comics and his gameplay is fun. I love the comics and the comics characters in the game. I don't care if something is meta or not. I just like how they have him in the game. Fun for fun's sake.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

I’m not overly worried about arcade but I have champed chasm so I want to try at someone new

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He should have entered this morning on the "Data Push," that's when the tokens are updated, so I have no idea why he's not here yet. Maybe tomorrow? Broken Circle is definitely doing a somewhat different rhythm with the game, so it's not terribly surprising if they haven't ironed everything out yet.

I'm sure it won't be too long, but I'm not pulling, myself. Too much She-Hulk.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

How about a Free Arcade cover for the inconvenience of having to hoard my legendary tokens 😁