5* Emma let's go!

Options
2»

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yes, these four characters will be "stuck" at level 405 forever. I'm fine with that. My PVE gameplay is consistently entertaining without the negative effects these characters bring to my experience.

I don't know that logic enters into it. It's not a matter of "would have to throw away." Iceman's yellow is amusing. His blue overwrites my Strang5, who I enjoy using. Therefore I don't have the blue power. I think that I have only used Ares in Behemoth Burrito, and nowhere else, since SCL10 opened up, but I only ever fired his yellow as a finishing move. I haven't had 1* Juggs on my roster in at least three years. The Dakens' self-damage is funny but never threatening. iHulk is hilarious. Polaris's blue is not an issue; I almost always use her with Kitty, and usually by the time I fire her blue, the board is so full of Lockheed's shields that the enemy strike tiles do nothing for the villain team except give me more things to match and enhance.

In short, I play this game for fun, and things that are not fun, I don't use, see?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

If you are throwing powers, how can you know that it's fun or not?

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Because I've had them, I've used them, I didn't like them, I got rid of them. I trashed the character and started again.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

so decided to do another 40 last time i got like 3 5s this time 12 not going to pull for along time lol

6 she hulks 3 ben 3 emma well 12 covers
    shehulk 223 to now champ emma 222 to 423 with 700 shards ben 112 223 with almost 1500 shards

best build for she hulk emma and ben

thanks