Costume store

Options
Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
How to get more tokens besides the free one?

I want that cable costume!

Don’t put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby, don’t you dare!

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I didn't know we have that many costumes. As of now, not even being a whale can help you pull all 30 costumes.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I need that Cloak and Dagger costume in my life.
    I'm begging you, let me pay for that store 🤣
  • Chrynos1989
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    I need that Cloak and Dagger costume in my life.
    I'm begging you, let me pay for that store 🤣
    You can have the dupe I pulled with my free token, lol
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 1 yellow cover of Daredevil appreciates to be able to play dress up.
  • samael64
    samael64 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Hope there is a way to get more tokens to this  vault, though I have a feeling there is not. Didn't get the costume I want most, did receive one that I like, unfortunately it is for a character I don't have yet.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's opened for 9 more days. Thry probably give us one token every day. Dupe gives you 500 HP, which can be good.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    how you get tokens 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow 500 hp for a dupe is huge!

I pulled the 3* Spiderman Black costume which is one of the ones I needed. I need roughly half of what's there so I too hope we can earn more tokens somehow.

KGB
  • Chrynos1989
    Options
    @S0kun
    Can you give any info on that?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They finally put up a vault during Anniversary that I'd spend hp on and I can't even spend hp on it. Hopefully they give us a way to get more tokens for it otherwise this is like when stores have a display case of something that you'd like to buy but then they're like "Sorry, that's not for sale." 
  • WeaponX092
    WeaponX092 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    samael64 said:
    Hope there is a way to get more tokens to this  vault, though I have a feeling there is not. Didn't get the costume I want most, did receive one that I like, unfortunately it is for a character I don't have yet.
    What happens in this case? I don't have some characters in the list: 5* Strange, Thor, Goblin, Panther.
    If I get the costume and the character is not recruited, is it lost the costume?
  • Weirdnerd2009
    Weirdnerd2009 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    samael64 said:
    What happens in this case? I don't have some characters in the list: 5* Strange, Thor, Goblin, Panther.
    If I get the costume and the character is not recruited, is it lost the costume?
    It'll just be equipable once you recruit that character
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,726 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wanna know how to get more tokens too.  I have alliance members wanting to know as well
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This and classic tokens seem like a good addition if they ever plan to update the reward tiers.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some communication on this would really be appreciated.
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My guess is we only get one token. The vault is open for 10 days so that the people who don’t play the game everyday can still log in and get the token during this 10-day period to pull a costume from the vault. Giving more than one costume just seems too generous, with the $ some of those costumes have cost in the past.

I would love to be proven wrong though. Lol
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I didn't know we have that many costumes. As of now, not even being a whale can help you pull all 30 costumes.
    There's eve more!  Here's what's not in the vault:

5* - Ghost Rider(Dia De Los Muertos), Jessica Jones(Sherlock Jones), Kitty Pryde(1983), Star-Lord(Aerobic).

4* - Cyclops(Hellfire Gala), Deadpool(Piratepool), Devil Dinosaur(Dapper), Mysterio(Winter Illusion), Taskmaster(Tactical Suit), Wolverine(Retro), X-23(Hellfire Gala).

3* - Colossus(Hellfire Gala), Scarlet Witch(Bewitching).

2* - Bag-Man(Smiley Face).

Obviously we just had task and dev in the mini vault and 4* Wolverine is on sale right now.  Some are linked to specific events, mainly hellfire gala, so I get why some were left out.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My free token got me the Captain Carter which is a dupe. I wouldn't mind a few of these though. :)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,171 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the 5* Evil Strange costume, which was new to me. I was pretty hype to get a few more tokens to this, but I'm really curious if that's possible. I tried using characters who had costumes equipped like smile face bagman, i tried using characters whose un-earned costumes were in there like Cable, and so far nothing doing.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems odd to drop a vault that has no way to get further contents from outside of a single free token. I guess we maybe see if anybody on the Dev side pops up today with some actual info.