LL Rotation Update!?

9RMetal
9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
So when October 5th comes, 4* and  5* She-Hulk and Humberto The Reptilian are going to be the only ones rotating in or also 5* Emma is going to come in also?

If true I better hurry up with champing Chasm.

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    KK then Thor are the next 2 rotating out when She-Hulk and Emma rotate in.

So you have a while yet.

KGB
  • SandKing
    SandKing Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    She-Hulk is going in and KK is going out. MThor still has another season before she rotates out.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    I find the previous rotation for 5* easier to remember. Two or three days before the new 5* release will be the day the latest 5* rotates in. For example, our next 5* release is Oct 20. Dr Thor will rotate out on Oct 17 or 18 and Emma Frost will replace her. Now, with the short season, I'm not sure when 
    Dr Thor rotates out because I've never paid attention to season rotation.

If anniversary season starts on Oct 6, which will be a full season, then Dr Thor will rotate out on Nov 5 or Nov 12?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87442/upcoming-latest-legends-pack-rotation-9-22-10-5#latest

In general, 5s now rotate out every season change which is every 28 days or once a month on a Thursday. This short season did put a kink in the schedule as the above post mentions. So I’m reading this as KK rotating out 10/6 (with iSHulk coming in), then DocThor rotating out 11/4 (with 5Emma coming in), and then Chasm rotating out on 12/1. 

Of course this could change because the way it’s sitting, a new 5 has to wait 31 days after their special store to get into the Latest 3 tokens, where it used to only be 17 days. Not sure if they want that to continue. But not sure how they could change it unless there’s another short season coming up around Christmas or something. I don’t recall if that’s something that’s happened in the past or not. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    I think there's usually a one week off season after the end of each season, so Dr Thor should be rotating out on Nov 10, Thursday, since that should be the start of the season?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    I think “normal” seasons are 3 weeks and off-seasons are 1 week, which is why a normal rotation is every 28 days.