Upcoming Latest Legends Pack Rotation (9/22->10/5)

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited September 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey all,

Came to my attention that a piece of the Anniversary announcement would be best off announced now than with the rest since players would have expected it to happen imminently instead of having a little time.

Heads up that we'll be doing the Latest Legends and 4-Star rotation on the Short (non)Season rotation which is between the current and Anniversary season, NOT the end of the current season. This means that Kamala gets a little longer in the rotation than usual.

What this also points to, and I'll put out as a little spoiler, is that this is because the Anniversary season is going to be a *full season*, not a short one this year. So rotations will happen as normal with that season. I'll let you all think on the ramifications of a full Anniversary season till we make the full planning announcement. :)

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's a lot of double Iso-8.  Pretty sweet.  
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    What's gonna be in the fan favorites 5 star store this anniversary?
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On the one hand, I'm disappointed that I've got to wait a little longer before opening latests for the Mighty She-Chasm. On the other hand, heck yeah.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    More anniversary tokens too 🙂
  • 9RMetal
    9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Hopefully the 5* of the fan favorites change.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guess I will 100% now finish the shards I need for KK's 13th cover since she will feature one more time.

KGB
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crossing my fingers for triple iso events! 😀
  • Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Two more weeks to collect LTs & CP!

Awesome!

I hope Havok is in the packs this time.
  • bickle
    bickle Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Does this also mean that 4* She-Hulk will be keeping the ‘new’ tag for longer?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bickle said:
    Hopefully not, since it appears she will be required next event 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    bickle said:
    Hopefully not, since it appears she will be required next event 

Is there anyone who doesn't have her rostered right now given that they handed out a free cover and her covers/shards are the 4* reward in the current PvE?

I'm not even chasing her and I have 6 covers and 1500 shards and that's before I get a T100 finish in HoD for another cover + shards.

KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh, lol; man I’m having a funny day. I totally saw that 4* she-hulk and equated it to the 5* (who is not up next either). I’ll see myself out
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh, lol; man I’m having a funny day. I totally saw that 4* she-hulk and equated it to the 5* (who is not up next either). I’ll see myself out
    I thought it was 5* Shulk too. I was bummed that I was gonna have to use my shard cover to roster her when I wanted to wait until the next boss event, then I looked closer at the cover and realized it was the 4* one.
  • BradUF
    BradUF Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When does anniversary season start?
  • Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    October 6?