Are LL odds broken?

9RMetal
9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
I know about dry pulls and sometimes the odds give no 5* but all 20 players of the alliance have not pull any 5* within a 40- 60 pulls and now we're not risking the chances on continuing pulling if this streak continues, anyone going thru the same thing?

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    y'all are all 40-60 pulls dry exclusively in Latest Legends, or are people splitting pulls into classic?

I just pulled 20 tokens and got a chasm and a Jane in that batch, and I've pulled a couple 5*s out of classic the last couple days as well. I think y'all may just be in a statistical valley.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    I think we determined months ago that LL pulls are decided on by a janitor that hangs out in a closet at D3. Funnily enough, I read this then immediately pulled my 11 KK cover. I’m reasonably certain I got a Dr. Thor and Chasm in the last couple of days as well. Thanks rng closet guy. Hopefully your alliance goes on a hot streak.
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    I just pulled a KK with the token from this most recent crash. Just bad luck I reckon. 
  • 9RMetal
    9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
    y'all are all 40-60 pulls dry exclusively in Latest Legends, or are people splitting pulls into classic?

I just pulled 20 tokens and got a chasm and a Jane in that batch, and I've pulled a couple 5*s out of classic the last couple days as well. I think y'all may just be in a statistical valley.
    All pulls are being done on LL because most of my alliance are working on KK, but yeah, the odds are being horrible for all of them, not for me because i'm not pulling till She hulk enters LLs, one of my teammates did another 50 pulls on top of the 60 he already did and just got 1 5* and bonus shards for just 4*, thats brutal.
  • NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    I have been using my CP for classic pulls. I also noticed I got many more 5 star covers from that store than Latest. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't pulled LL in a while as I'm waiting for KK to leave, but I had a look at my tracker and I'm on 471 5* from 3007 pulls, so I'm slightly above the expected 14.29%.
    Dry spells happen and we always remember them more than the times you got a 5* every third pull.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    We only remember the dry spells. A couple of days ago I got 5 5* covers in 6 pulls. I’ll have forgotten that when the next dry spell comes around.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dry spells happen and so do hot streaks.

Take the good with the bad and keep pulling! 
  • SandKing
    SandKing Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    got 2 MThor this morning from 12 pulls so LLs are working fine
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited September 2022
    just made a run of 120. start KK3;3;2 C1;2;2 T2;2;2
    got 15 out of 120
    50pack 2KK blue, 2C blue,purp, 1T red, 150 shards C(455)
    50pack 2KK blue, 3T 1red,2purp, 150 shards KK(485)
    5solitary shards for full cover KK
    15solitary 3KK 1each, 2C purp,green, shards for full cover C (nice 5 out of 15, got lucky there)
    no further draws because got KK champed 

• Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I am 2 out of my last 80 pulls in LL for 5* covers. Which, I might add, were both 5* KK who I already had champed. I am in the same alliance as the OP. We are a top 100 PVE alliance and every member in there has posted in our alliance chat how insanely bad our pulls have been. Clearly this is not just "bad luck". 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you and your alliance remember exactly how many set of good pulls you had since playing the game? Some example of good pulls are 5 5* out of 15 pulls or 4 5* out of 10 pulls.
  • Falconfreak
    I've been playing for 3 years now and I still don't remember getting the 5 out of 10 LL pulls that were 5*. That's just me though.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Then, it depends on how many LTs you've pulled in total. That's why it's good to track your pulls from the start to manage negative bias.
  • Falconfreak
    Then, it depends on how many LTs you've pulled in total. That's why it's good to track your pulls from the start to manage negative bias.
    Is this a serious post? You actually think someone is going to waste time or just magically know to chart all of their pulls from LT from their first day of playing and every day since then? Wow. Just...wow. If that kind of micromanaging your play time appeals to you then hey, great. Not for me. Also not a realistic expectation of literally anyone other than a dev whose paid to work on the game. No offense. 

Btw I am now 2/80 of my last LT pulls at this point.
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    I posted here a week ago when i got my last 5* from LL and i just pulled another last night and i haven’t pulled from LL that much since i got my last. I reckon you just have really bad luck then cuz mine has been the opposite. 
  • Falconfreak
    TheXMan said:
    Maybe you didn't know to track pulls from day 1 but apparently you are now since you know you are 2/80. 
    And...? There's clearly something going on to have this terrible of a pull rate. 80 LL covers and only 2 5* pulls...for a character I already had champed.