Post your HP or Roster Slot wishes here

Options
2»

Comments

• Notepaddy
    Notepaddy Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've been playing for a long while and don't mind an HP squeeze. It might limit how many vaults I can buy out, but that's all. If they need to squeeze the player base, the ones with 300+ slots can stomach it the easiest. That said, there's gotta be way more money to be made by squeezing new players. The risk is that it pushes them away as well. They've said resource adjustments are coming, I hope it helps the new player out.

Mandatory spending just to keep up doesn't feel good. They should sweeten the deal. Why can't roster slots be bundled with cp and covers too? Need a new slot for this weeks character? Get extra #shards of him with this slot bundle! Make one bundle purchasable with HP, and a more enticing one for $$$. Tie the number of slots you have to an incremental multiplier of some sort. A realistic milestone (no doubling!), like every 5 new slots gets a thing (This kind of exists in 3/4/5 champ milestones).
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My wish for HP or roster slots is no one.
    Please it's needed to keep in mind that while all f2p are scared to death with more incoming characters releases, this game is business and they are not represented as the rightful majority at all, or in any case they are not holders at directive meetings, more kind of like the opposite.
    If a better service is wanted, everyone knows what is needed to do, it's egotistical to expect that others will do for you, and you can fool yourself saying that you support the game in other ways: there are no other ways.
    The faster release will affect long time players with many dupes: they will need to adapt to.
    The faster release won't affect new players: a new player won't spend all the money needed to roster all characters on their first year, they will follow other paths like to specialize in a meta character, to not open many tokens, or to sell covers.
    After saying all these politically incorrect things, I see fine to increase the 2k cap number, if it was at 300 characters a few years ago and they are planning to release a lot more, then increase the number to 360, no retroactive compensations.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bad said:
    My wish for HP or roster slots is no one.
    Please it's needed to keep in mind that while all f2p are scared to death with more incoming characters releases, this game is business and they are not represented as the rightful majority at all, or in any case they are not holders at directive meetings, more kind of like the opposite.
    If a better service is wanted, everyone knows what is needed to do, it's egotistical to expect that others will do for you, and you can fool yourself saying that you support the game in other ways: there are no other ways.
    The faster release will affect long time players with many dupes: they will need to adapt to.
    The faster release won't affect new players: a new player won't spend all the money needed to roster all characters on their first year, they will follow other paths like to specialize in a meta character, to not open many tokens, or to sell covers.
    After saying all these politically incorrect things, I see fine to increase the 2k cap number, if it was at 300 characters a few years ago and they are planning to release a lot more, then increase the number to 360, no retroactive compensations.

I hope this was ironic and I'm just missing it.