Marvel Puzzle Quest R257 Release Notes (7/19/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• a_girlboss
    a_girlboss Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Genetic memory makes me think of geneticists and clones... so, umm...

•  it could be Moira MacTaggert (considering Judgment Day begins today and she had a big role in this year's Hellfire Gala), but I feel that if they were to add Moira, they'd have done so another time (HoX/PoX's release, or Inferno);
    • I believe Beast is also a geneticist? But we already have 80s/90s Hank and AoA Dark Beast, so I don't see it, especially not as a 5-star. If this were a 4-star, Time-Displaced Hank is a given;
    • could be Ben Reilly, as mentioned above. Could also be Venom in some manner. I think this one is the most likely.
    • maybe an Eternal? Judgment Day #1 comes out today, but I'm not sure which of them is popular enough to warrant being added to the game;
    • Multiple Man would be a cool 4-star;
    • Madelyne Pryor is (I feel) too niche of a character. However, she is one of my faves and will be featured in future Spider-Man comics;
    • following Hulkling becoming a character after being a support... Stepford Cuckoos, anyone? One of them goes by Mindee, meaning four of my eight guesses start with the letter M.
    it's probably Venom since there's not a 5-star version yet... but I can dream!!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Man-Spider, Man-Spider, Man-Spider!!!!!!!! I know we have 2 Peter Parker 5s already but c'mon, none of them are Man-Spider! Man-Spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Spider-Man but a Man-Spider!
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I’m thinking maybe someone who can change into an earlier evolutionary form. Isn’t there a character who can change into a dinosaur? A bit obscure, but we did get Big Wheel so why not.
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    googlepower shows that genetic memory is one of venom's power in another marvel mobile game (strike force?) so it's probably some sort of that.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is this Moira MacTaggert?   She was one of the catalysts for the creation of Krakoa, which is now allowing the mutants to celebrate the Hellfire Gala
    Definitely Moira!
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Reilly or Mayday Parker would be sweet, actually anybody from MC2 would be great!
  • Luminousquilt
    Luminousquilt Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    New kraven event?? 
  • ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 714 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New kraven event?? 
    Pvp I think