Puck feeds 5* Colossus??? Another reshuffle NEEDS to happen.

Options
2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    Options
    It's about greed, impatience or self-entitlement. The dev is greedy for wanting to make money. Likewise the playerbase is greedy for wanting more and more free resources and spend as little as possible. Players need to admit that they are greedy and theit requests for more and more free (additional/permanent) resources will never end.

Players want Hero Points problem to end, RNG to end, less play time for more rewards etc. All these are either greed, impatience high sense of entitlement.
  • FairyBlades52
    FairyBlades52 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As a devils advocate I hate feeders ! Every time a 4* is introduced I can count on 2 questions asked by the tinykitty players . A. Is it better or work with BRolaris , and B. Will it be a feeder? All it does is give players an excuse to roster a character they will never use except about 6 days a year . I’d like the new team to discontinue 5* feeders . No one is going to use those classic 5* anyway , so it’s useless except to the players who think the objective of the game is to collect them all .
    Guess what, stop visiting the boards and the little annoyance of other player requests go away, poof. I barely post here and have only been more active due to the new changes. 
    There are thousands of players that never visit here and have totally different wants and requests. 
    Who says no one uses the old classics? for instance I want Archangel because he stuns airborners. I like that the game can’t be bought, the 5* are hard to get. They shouldn’t be impossible if you weren’t in 5* land when certain characters came out. 
    Why do you care if other people have all characters but only use the handful of useful ones regularly that have synergy? I need them all for the DDQ and I didn’t whine about the Dark Avengers boss event cause I had em all and now use Scorpion more because I was reminded of his fun purple. Which I think was the point.
    It still took months for me to champ Kitty and Okoye from feeders and fan favorite  vaults. Even with Ikarus feeding iHulk it’s gonna take me forever to soft cap him. 
    There are always impatient people who want everything, right now! and when they get tired of this game they can go play candy crush. 

• jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's about greed, impatience or self-entitlement. The dev is greedy for wanting to make money. Likewise the playerbase is greedy for wanting more and more free resources and spend as little as possible. Players need to admit that they are greedy and theit requests for more and more free (additional/permanent) resources will never end.

Players want Hero Points problem to end, RNG to end, less play time for more rewards etc. All these are either greed, impatience high sense of entitlement.
    Preach