Puck feeds 5* Colossus??? Another reshuffle NEEDS to happen.

9RMetal
9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker
So MPQ needs another reshuffle on the feeding side of things, because the current one it getting thru my skin, mostly because is my OCD, but come on, Ikarus feeds IMH instead of logic would say Red Hulk should feed IMH and Ikarus should feed Sersi, and examples like that exists right now and hopefully they get address.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Puck (well I mean  yeah) and Colossus (why not?) both like ice hockey (probably) - link!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Puck (well I mean  yeah) and Colossus (why not?) both like ice hockey (probably) - link!
    I mean, of course Piotr Rasputin loves ice hockey.
    Northstar, too.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also long as a 4 star feeds a 5 star.

But they do dislike handing out retroactive rewards.
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Also long as a 4 star feeds a 5 star.

But they do dislike handing out retroactive rewards.
    To be fair, "they" have only just started running this game and have been quite generous so far.
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    I'm hoping for retroactive feeders. Please please please. There's so many 5-stars that I have not rostered yet. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    bladewing said:
    I'm hoping for retroactive feeders. Please please please. There's so many 5-stars that I have not rostered yet. 
    Shardsmas 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    How about now and they can call it "Shardmas in July"?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean... Not like you'd USE the 5* shards 🤣
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    I mean... Not like you'd USE the 5* shards 🤣
    Sure I would, I still have plenty of old 5s to finish covering.
    Champ, no. But cover, absolutely.

You know what they say... "Gotta fully-cover and soft-cap 'em all!!"
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    658_2 said:
    One of the best decisions the new regime has made is that feeders don’t need to thematically fit

They said that, but the Marvel universe is VAST! If I could find this: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Piotr_Rasputin_(Earth-7475) (puck killed colossus) then they'll have to try harder.

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
     the stingyness has to stop somewhere.  As a good will gesture, the new devs should highly consider making old 4* feeders to the 5*.  AND provide retroactive rewards. Especially since we stuck around for so long, looking at a stale game, looking at no changes, looking at no new material. that providing a slew of rewards would be a welcome gift for those who have lasted this long. and maybe an incentive to those who left to maybe return.

Stop being ultra stingy.  open up the rewards, this is a virtual game that is supposed to be entertaining. so let's go, entertain me with some rewards from the sky.  give me the golden buzzer. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    As a devils advocate I hate feeders ! Every time a 4* is introduced I can count on 2 questions asked by the tinykitty players . A. Is it better or work with BRolaris , and B. Will it be a feeder? All it does is give players an excuse to roster a character they will never use except about 6 days a year . I’d like the new team to discontinue 5* feeders . No one is going to use those classic 5* anyway , so it’s useless except to the players who think the objective of the game is to collect them all .
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Got some pre Independence Day fireworks going on here.  
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    As a devils advocate I hate feeders ! Every time a 4* is introduced I can count on 2 questions asked by the tinykitty players . A. Is it better or work with BRolaris , and B. Will it be a feeder? All it does is give players an excuse to roster a character they will never use except about 6 days a year . I’d like the new team to discontinue 5* feeders . No one is going to use those classic 5* anyway , so it’s useless except to the players who think the objective of the game is to collect them all .
    I mean, the objective is to collect them all....
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The dev needs to understand that even if they make all old 4* become feeders and give retroactive rewards, it will make the situation looks good temporary for a couple of months. They are going to score some points. After this, it's a guarantee players will start asking for two feeders per 5* regularly. Then, they will get tired of waiting again and request the dev to make all all Classic 5* have 2 feeders immediately. Players' greed can never be fulfilled. If the first set of Shardmas can't fill them up, what makes you thing making all 4* feeds all Classic 5* immediately will make things better permanently.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a disparity worth fixing.

There's generally equal odds of pulling 4's from tokens, and generally equal odds of pulling 5's from classic tokens (and event rewards), but two players pulling the same number of 4's and 5's can have different experiences if one of them gets "unlucky" and pulls 5's that don't have feeders and thus advance that part of their roster slower because of it.

This isn't about "greed" (great strawman for demonizing the playerbase, though). It's about tidying up advancement across the tier, so the random distribution of characters is as balanced as possible.