Character Pack Rotation Change (6/27/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I personally don't like it because it will mess with my "I want to pull for the new 5*, but not the new 4*" two day period, but I freely admit simplifying things is much, much better for the game.
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Guess I haven't been paying attention. I thought 4stars already rotated in with 5stars. Lol
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bladewing said:
    Guess I haven't been paying attention. I thought 4stars already rotated in with 5stars. Lol

It was generally the Monday Prior, so it was only like three days before the 4* was rotated in.  They had issues the last few times, though, so it got erratic.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Putting it on the same day lets them have some better consistency, which works with the monthly calendar they've been posting. It would make it easier to line up any other kind of weekly/monthly things they might want to do (like, say, another side event like the Puzzle Gauntlets, or something like a login streak bonus, like a mini-ShieldResupply that resets each month?).
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So...is there a timeframe where you know what the next 5* will be but can still pull on the current 5*?
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Looks like Kamala Khan & Hulkling rotated in one day earlier. An alliance mate pulled & champed KK from the LL's on Wednesday, 06/29
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So...is there a timeframe where you know what the next 5* will be but can still pull on the current 5*?
    It has always been around a month. Thor was announced this monday but would have rotated in the monday 4 weeks later. Since the rotation is moved to thursday you now have 4 weeks and 4 days to consider which one is better for you.