But they were all of them deceived? [Mox Lotus discussion]

2»

Comments

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 162 Tile Toppler
    jtwood said:
    Question about this card:
    Why would anyone want to acquire any colored mox when this appears to replace all of them in any deck? What am I missing about this card that separates it from the colored mox?
    I'm legitimately curious if I wasted gold chasing the colored mox when all I really needed to do was get this one.
    Oktagon agreed with you.

Thanks for the price hike , dag-nabit. 
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    gozmaster said:
    TomB said:
    I sure am glad I quit my coalition and stopped trying to keep up. This game sucks now
    Listen, I'm never going to be the guy that sits here and says this game is perfect, but...

...if I ever quit, I'll be darned sure not to comment on the state of the game after, to justify my choice to quit.

That's like, showing up to an ex-girlfriend's place after each fight with her husband and yelling...

"SEE?!" That's why I left her!"

Dude...Get the *HECK* out of here.  lol

We're working on our relationship, Oktagon and us. :P
    Callout for gatekeeping. TomB gets to have an opinion regardless of the choices he has made with his guild and account. His is a voice of knowledge and experience here.

In my possibly-unwelcome view, it appears no lessons were learned by Oktagon (or whoever is responsible) from the Gilded Lotus fiasco. Not exactly the same situation, but rebalancing cards either just before release or soon after release both feel about the same to the player.
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    gozmaster said:
    jtwood said:
    Why would anyone want to acquire any colored mox when this appears to replace all of them in any deck? What am I missing about this card that separates it from the colored mox?
    I'm legitimately curious if I wasted gold chasing the colored mox when all I really needed to do was get this one.
    Oktagon agreed with you.

I'm officially  blaming this change on JT Woods destroyer of value town lol 😆

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tezzeret said:
    gozmaster said:
    jtwood said:
    Oktagon agreed with you.

I'm officially  blaming this change on JT Woods destroyer of value town lol 😆
    I've been running for mayor of that godforsaken town for years now, and they keep installing me as a second-tier employee. IT'S REVENGE TIME, BABY!

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Lol You still got my vote! We need to put an end to this corruption. Remember to vote in your upcoming value town election kids!!!