NEO Vanguards

Options
2»

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tolkne - sorry for your bad luck. Sadly, don’t expect any response to this, definitely not here on the forum. You might get a response if you made a support ticket, but do not expect it to be positive. The player base have complained about this for years.

The QA from may 2023 was not positive on a very similar request, so be warned.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 793 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Tolkne said:
    Hello. I don't know who to turn to for help.

So I recently played this Kamigawa vanguard to get Tamiyo (rare level, yellow symbol).
    But ... so I got so many Tezzeret cards - 5-6, and B.O.B - 2. And so many attempts I can’t get Tamiyo.
    How can you fix it? I would gladly trade the Tezzeret card for Tamiyo Field Research! And on the next attempt, for some reason, I most often get only B.O.B and Tezzeret!
    Or do something to block Tezzeret and B.O.B from dropping!

Hi Tolkne, thanks for joining the forum! Sadly, the community has been asking for a policy change regarding rare Vanguard packs, but up until now, to no avail.

Please check also this thread here:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88545/oktagon-q-a-session-may-2023-update-6-15-23#latest

I specifically asked for a change in this policy (for the second time already) and I don't expect them to change anything anytime soon, unfortunately.

@Oktagon_Support : just for your reference: here's another great example of how players feel when trying to get specific rare Vanguard cards and losing lots of jewels to this. Bad player experience, not something you would want to see, right? Right?

• Tolkne
    Tolkne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2023
    Options

So I saved up 240 crystals and tried to get the Tamiyo vanguard, but in the end I got 2 Tezzeret! (June 24, 2023)

Last time (2 weeks ago) I have had 1700 crystals - that's almost three months. In the end, I only got a lot of Tezzeret and B.O.B.
    Is it normal with that drop chance?! After all, Tamiyo's vanguard card is RARE, not mythic!
    The vanguard card Tezzeret and B.O.B are of the same RARE type, and this Tamiyo never falls. How is this possible?! Other players from the first time, but for me for the whole 1940 (this is 1700 + 240) this necessary card did not fall out!

I don't need to write here, like "you're bad luck." It's not about luck, it's about your roll system! It takes a very long time to collect pink crystals, and all the rubbish that I don’t need falls out!
    Add at least this Tamiyo Vanguard RARE to at least the store for 400 gold crystals, I will buy it with pleasure!
    Otherwise, it's unfair, spending 1900 and getting nothing concrete is already too much!

Please pay attention and tell me about this roll system! Please!

pS. Otherwise, I don't know of another option for the desired card and I'll have to forget about Vanguard Tamiyo RARE

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Tolkne said:
    So I saved up 240 crystals and tried to get the Tamiyo vanguard, but in the end I got 2 Tezzeret! (June 24, 2023)

Last time (2 weeks ago) I have had 1700 crystals - that's almost three months. In the end, I only got a lot of Tezzeret and B.O.B.
    Is it normal with that drop chance?! After all, Tamiyo's vanguard card is RARE, not mythic!
    The vanguard card Tezzeret and B.O.B are of the same RARE type, and this Tamiyo never falls. How is this possible?! Other players from the first time, but for me for the whole 1940 (this is 1700 + 240) this necessary card did not fall out!

I don't need to write here, like "you're bad luck." It's not about luck, it's about your roll system! It takes a very long time to collect pink crystals, and all the rubbish that I don’t need falls out!
    Add at least this Tamiyo Vanguard RARE to at least the store for 400 gold crystals, I will buy it with pleasure!
    Otherwise, it's unfair, spending 1900 and getting nothing concrete is already too much!

Please pay attention and tell me about this roll system! Please!

pS. Otherwise, I don't know of another option for the desired card and I'll have to forget about Vanguard Tamiyo RARE

Tolkne, I hear three things here:
    1) You’re frustrated (as well you should be).
    2) You are willing to spend at least 1,940 pinks chasing this one card, either knowing or not knowing your chances to get it.

This is not just you- there are a lot of players spending to get these rare vanguards. As long as enough are willing to do this, this pack is VERY PROFITABLE for the company and there is no incentive to change. You need everyone to stop buying these rare packs to bring about change.

Sorry to hear the luck of the draw is not working out for you.

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options

Only 8 attemps. Just try 32 more time and you'll get her..

I'm kidding of course.! The rare vanguard system is the pits. I've pulled the same card 5 times in s row before
    It's b.s. and there won't ever be a fix unfortunately.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 793 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Tezzeret said:
    Only 8 attemps. Just try 32 more time and you'll get her..

I'm kidding of course.! The rare vanguard system is the pits. I've pulled the same card 5 times in s row before
    It's b.s. and there won't ever be a fix unfortunately.

There won't be a fix, because the "system" isn't broken. It's a very efficient way for Oktagon to relieve players from their jewel stash. It has to be redesigned to be "fixed". Even though Oktagon said they would forward this request to their dev team, I don't think it will be high on their priority list, assuming there is such a list.

• KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options

It took me 33+ rare pulls before I got vTyvar from the ONE vanguards.. On the upside I got vNissa on my first pull of the mythic vanguards so I mean it can swing either way..

• Tolkne
    Tolkne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Machine said:

There won't be a fix, because the "system" isn't broken. It's a very efficient way for Oktagon to relieve players from their jewel stash. It has to be redesigned to be "fixed". Even though Oktagon said they would forward this request to their dev team, I don't think it will be high on their priority list, assuming there is such a list.

Do the developers listen to the complaints of the players? They hardly listen!

Many players have lost a lot of pink crystals for the sake of the coveted card, but at the same time they did not get what they wanted, like me.

I spent about 1900 pink crystals and took out several Tezzeret and BOB in a row, and this makes me mad! I'm talking about this - I'm trying to pull the vanguard for 120 pink!
    UPD: If you count 1900 / 120
    It turns out that I took out 14 cards. That's all 14 cards - it's all Tezzeret and BOB. Not a single vTamiyo!

Someday the developers will listen and make a normal system for getting the necessary vangards so that the players are satisfied?

So, because of this, and now I no longer have the desire to spend pink crystals, let me accumulate, at least 10 years, and then I won’t get anything, what I want! On that and thanks to the greedy developers!