Chimichanga Value Pack

2»

Comments

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    Wow. Just wow. Glad I didn't start down that path.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    bbigler said:
    Imagine using a 5* chimichanga on Shang to get extra Red & Purple combined with 4* Starlord’s yellow passive that reduces Red & Purple costs by 2.  

@bbigler

If you pair Him with Valkryie in pve, you can pretty much get that setup.

Start match, no ap boosts,

Do a red match against the bounty enemy, get 3 red ap and bonus ap for  the bounty.

Turn 2, you can fire his red. And then just snowball from there. I use the support which gives you chance on pink match for +2 pink ap, but will be switching to chimmychanga when it's 4stars (currently 3) as that gives both red and pink random generation.

BlackWidow Infinity war can also lower AP costs with her yellow countdown. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already use Shang & Valkyrie everywhere, so I get things rolling on turn 2, usually.  I was thinking about the challenge Node in SCL 10 with level 650’s.  Add 4*Starlord against goons or 4*Doc Ock against tile movers.  Either way, Shang goes winfinite and takes them down before they hurt you.  

4* Chimichanga would help of course, but Shang doesn’t need that much help.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone find that firing SC's purple will cause ~1 second of lag? I need to click at least twice to put his critical tile on the board everytime.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone find that firing SC's purple will cause ~1 second of lag? I need to click at least twice to put his critical tile on the board everytime.
    So you have to tap a tile twice to place a critical?  That doesn’t happen to me.  Sorry.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured out what happened after slowing down my movement. This is the step by step breakdown

1) click his powers
    2) click on purple power
    3) click on purple power again
    4) place critical tile

What happened was my order went 1, 2, 4, 3. Doing this will cause me to restart everything again.