Punch Line Legendary Store is here!

2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The odds are 15%, 5% for each 5*.  It's been that way since early 2016 with the only changes being a few bugged stores that erroneously offered better odds (famously the gambit store that was up at 25% for a few hours).
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    8 out of 42 19%
    1 Shang Chi 485 to 496
    4 Black Widow 468 to 472
    3 Electra 2 Red 1 Purple
    Hoping for more Shang Chi but all good.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was willing to pull more (Natasha needs 1 more cover to champion and Shang Chi can do with more champion levels), but Elektra dropped on the second pull. That will do. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,083 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was obviously delighted with my 100% Shang Chi pulls yesterday but figured I probably needed to try and get Elektra and was braced for pain. Nope, 1st pull today Elektra yellow. Unbelievable 3 pulls, 3 5*. Best store Evah.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I was obviously delighted with my 100% Shang Chi pulls yesterday but figured I probably needed to try and get Elektra and was braced for pain. Nope, 1st pull today Elektra yellow. Unbelievable 3 pulls, 3 5*. Best store Evah.
    I think you got my luck...
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,768 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my little hoard, as usual.  Did pretty decent too...

https://youtu.be/54tcXar72p0
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2022
    60 Pulls

4 Elektra (Yay), now 1/1/2
    3 Widow (Yay), now 5/3/3
    3 Shang (Boo), they all count as nothing but Saved Covers, but I figured it was unavoidable.

Wish I had stopped at 48 pulls. My last 12 pulls were 4s, so I just quit there.
    10/48 would have been much better than 10/60.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    7 pulls, 1 Shang cover. 14.3%. Still in the CP hospital post the CNY store break so done, I'll have to wait for the legendary store to rotate to get my Elektracity turned on.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,083 Chairperson of the Boards
    MegaBee said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    I think you got my luck...
    Sorry matey. Funny enough this has been a tough week otherwise, if I believed in that sorta thing I might almost think the game felt sorry for me. I decided not to push it.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    21 pulls before an Elektra Yellow. No other 5* at all :'(
    I suppose I am grateful that a least I got her best power.
    KGB