Week 39. Gamora, Phoenix, Ronan, Storm

2»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    She's really good at what she does -- you just don't generally need what she does.  She's one of those characters where I'd be worried about a buff making her generically better but worse at her role.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    I’m enjoying using Phoenix and Ronan in PvP. Especially the battles where I can kill Phoenix for the rebirth. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ronan/Gamora is the most popular team I’m seeing, though I did get served up a 550 Apocalypse/BRB combo towards the end of the Elektra event. I really like boosted Gamora, I’ll probably try to find more uses for her. But over a 1/1/1 Elektra I was only using her red and yellow.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ronan boosted is dangerous because of his cd which can knock down my SW if she previously took any hit. 
    Gamora is performing well for me, as long as SW's WTMR is chosen on red.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like Ronan unboosted, so I love these events. I wish Flaptain was boosted with him - chasing blue anyway for his repeaters will decrement his CD so that 2x blue matches will fire it off and you'll be ready to drop some repeaters. Boosted, those hit pretty hard much faster than otherwise.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ronan and 4* Captain Marvel boosted is sneaky good. Grab 5 yellow and pop Ronan’s CD for a HEAVY nuke. Enemy makes a match in their strongest, you get 3 in your strongest, which is black. Then you got another HEAVY nuke with CM’s Photonics Barrage CD. 

This is why it frustrates me a little that War Machine’s green was messed with. It went really well with 4*CM. Now….. not nearly as much.