Oktagon_Support
Oktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 2,585 Chairperson of the Boards
edited 23 June 2022, 12:25 in Planeswalker Details

manawhitepngAJANI, INVIGORATE LEADERSHIPmanawhitepng

At Level 60 (Leveling cost: 79,920)

+7manawhitepng|+3manabluepng|-2manablackpng|-2manaredpng|+3managreenpng 

130HP

Creatures: 5 | Spells: 7 | Supports: 7 |

“Long ago, Ajani Goldmane learned that fighting is not always the answer. Through this lesson, he evolved his sense of justice, his strength, and his wisdom, molding him into a great leader and advisor. Sometimes, however, the fight comes to you. When that time comes, Ajani will not hesitate to lead his allies into battle!”

Abilities

Blessed Leadership - Cost 4

Level 1: Enlist 2 gems. Create an Ajanis Leadership Token. It gains Lifelink.

Level 2: Enlist 3 gems. Create 2 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Lifelink.

Level 3: Enlist 3 gems. Create 3 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Lifelink. You gain 3 life.

Level 4: Enlist 4 gems. Create 4 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Lifelink. You gain 6 life.

Fierce Leadership - Cost 6

Level 1: Enlist a gem. Create an Ajanis Leadership Token. It gains Double Strike.

Level 2: Enlist a gem. Create 2 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain  Double Strike.

Level 3: Enlist a gem. Create 3 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain  Double Strike. Your creatures get +1/+1 until end of turn.

Level 4: Enlist a gem. Create 4 Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain  Double Strike. Your creatures get +2/+2 until end of turn.

Unscathed Leadership - Cost 8

Level 1: Enlist a gem. Create an  Ajanis Leadership Token. It gains Prevent Damage.

Level 2:Enlist a gem. Create 2  Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Prevent Damage.

Level 3: Enlist a gem. Create 3  Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Prevent Damage. Gain 2 Loyalty.

Level 4: Enlist a gem. Create 5  Ajanis Leadership Tokens. Those cards gain Prevent Damage. Gain 3 Loyalty.

Tokens

Ajani's Leadership

(White) Support Card - Enchantment (1) Token

When this support is destroyed: Move all its Evergreens to a random creature you control.

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    edited 7 March 2022, 17:32
    Ajani's piece of the color pie has always been White/Red/Green and I wish his mana bonuses reflected this; intuitively I expect him to have +7 white +3 green +3 red, and instead he has -2 red but +3 blue (blue has gotta be the least-Ajani-like color of magic). Wish they'd change that. Would also help differentiate him from Serra and Elspeth who currently have exactly the same mana bonuses he does.
  • Strategywizard
    Strategywizard Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I'm pretty new to this game (only been playing around 2 months), but I find Ajani, Invigorate Leadership to be the most challenging opponent in PvP events.

What are other player's opinions?  I grabbed him recently, and I find him to be my best Planeswalker so far.

The others I currently own (apart from starting Nissa) are as follows:

Jace - Starter Version
    Chandra - Starter Version
    Sorin, Grim Nemesis
    Sarkhan Unbroken
    Lolth, The Spider Queen

Lolth is the only competition for Ajani in my team, but he still takes the cake.  Am I crazy, or is this guy just a beast (literally and figuratively)?
  • Lolllee2nd
    Lolllee2nd Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I've grown to hate Ajani Invigorate Leadership. Massively overpowered. I lose to him nearly every time. With his automatic token generation at full life cheap token supports that give life as well as give his creatures free abilities like hexproof, prevent damage and lifelink when destroyed, within one turn I can't hope to get a creature in play or deal damage. So very few cards or planeswalker combos have a chance of holding their own it's rediculous. There should be more widely available options for fair matches.My heart totally sinks when I see he is myapparent, especially in encounters where my "remove all supports" and/or "destroy all creatures" cards aren't allowed. Those are the only defenses I really have against him. This one planeswalker has sapped nearly all enjoyment out of mtgpq for me. 
  • fox1342_2
    fox1342_2 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Needs Nerfing. Lose either the tokens or the auto lifegain. And make the skills much more expensive. 

Can win all PvE battles with an Ajani deck without editing it. Can win battles without casting a single card. No PW should be able to do this.

Yes easy to beat, if you craft particularly to counter it - pests and leyline of Singularity - but annoying.