DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@ThisisClemFandango said:

@entrailbucket said:

@entrailbucket said:

I'm feeling fairly underwhelmed with the game as late, 10th anniversary has been a damp squib, quandary exists, ascension is only useful if you have champed 4's which very few of us have, q&a is too selective. I lost my job as community manager.
    I also can't understand why ppl live by mpq time slices when they are already top of the game in both senses of the word.
    Maybe I'm just getting old and miserable but this forum can also drag me down as I see all the pointless arguments about something that really doesn't need us to be each others throats because we don't always agree.

I disagree with all of this wholeheartedly, and also retroactively disagree with every other post you've ever made, as well as proactively disagreeing with any future post. Now let's fight about it!

Well well well if it ain't entrailbucket throwing his ( considerable) weight around.
    Did someone drop you on your head when you were a baby? No? ****ing should of.

I can't decide whether being insulted in British is more offensive or less offensive than being insulted in American.

Less offensive, its said with affection x

Objectively less offensive, just add a "mate" at the end!

Subjectively factual, Matey!

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Ahoy there.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I wonder if you can still buy Matey, mateys?

• DrClever
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

More Mutie these days...

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DrClever said:

@DAZ0273 said:

More Mutie these days...

Isn't that Roger the cabin boy?

hypernichereference

• DrClever
    Options

That's a different wash.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

@entrailbucket said:

I'm feeling fairly underwhelmed with the game as late, 10th anniversary has been a damp squib, quandary exists, ascension is only useful if you have champed 4's which very few of us have, q&a is too selective. I lost my job as community manager.
    I also can't understand why ppl live by mpq time slices when they are already top of the game in both senses of the word.
    Maybe I'm just getting old and miserable but this forum can also drag me down as I see all the pointless arguments about something that really doesn't need us to be each others throats because we don't always agree.

I disagree with all of this wholeheartedly, and also retroactively disagree with every other post you've ever made, as well as proactively disagreeing with any future post. Now let's fight about it!

Well well well if it ain't entrailbucket throwing his ( considerable) weight around.

I can't decide whether being insulted in British is more offensive or less offensive than being insulted in American.

What if you add "bruv?"

• DAZ0273
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

@entrailbucket said:

What if you add "bruv?"

Nice one, geezer!