Do you want more color-based PvPs?

Options
2»

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I feel this question pops up every year after Ever Green is ran. Makes sense. It’s a fun/popular event. Would be cool to pilot one with black tiles in February. 
    You’d see a lot of Apoc , Okoye, OMD, Deadpool and Vulture and Valkyrie . I’d love this challenge . Hulkoye would make a comeback without SWitch unless you had Electro
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Red in February for Valentine's Day. Such an obvious one. Why didn't I think of it earlier? <face palm> 

bbigler said:
    *All powers below 9 AP are turned off
    *Your team must have rainbow coverage
    *All characters must be on the same team affiliation 
    *Chance of charged tiles dropping
    *All characters boosted to 550
    *All characters have a certain color outfit 
    Of all of your suggestions, I like these the most. The last one reminds me that I posted a suggestion for a bunch of Deadpool costumes for various characters here
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought of another one today: 

*All characters must be pictured holding a weapon

or the reverse

*Characters holding a weapon are not allowed 
    Or 

*The top 50% of the most commonly used characters by each player are not allowed. Ha! Make everyone play someone they never use! 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bbigler said:

or the reverse

Or 

*The top 50% of the most commonly used characters by each player are not allowed. Ha! Make everyone play someone they never use! 
    That last statement would not work in PvP, I’ve seen players the entire year with 300 characters using the same 4 or 5 characters every battle. There is no top 50%, there’s a top 1% and 99% tied for second/last. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2021
    Options
    bbigler said:

or the reverse

Or 

That last statement would not work in PvP, I’ve seen players the entire year with 300 characters using the same 4 or 5 characters every battle. There is no top 50%, there’s a top 1% and 99% tied for second/last. 
    Odd. When I tried Polaris and Grocket for the ‘Have 15 Red tiles at once’ I failed repeatedly. Not to mention when I tell the game I don’t want to bring Spider-Ham in his PvP the game doesn’t let me switch out. YMMV of course. Maybe you only play the Shield Sim PvP. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Should players be allowed to rotate opposing players' teams? This alone will change how characters/teams get chosen.

On top of that, is teamup and boost allowed? Top players would probably stack 3 1* Black Widow stun teamups.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bbigler said:

...*The top 50% of the most commonly used characters by each player are not allowed. Ha! Make everyone play someone they never use! 
    <sight> :(  Fine. Come on Drax, Talos, and Spider-Ham. You're up.
  • Uninspired
    Uninspired Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I always wanted them to do more with the power stone seasons than just hand out a special prize to the top finishers. Having the color specific event like Evergreen for each season linked to the stone's color would be a good start.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Blue Mondays

Pretty in Pink