Evergreen

2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage/BRB are a first class 5* spam team for persistent specials. Hawkeye and Iceman are probably b-tier for temporary CD spam depending on what you are after.
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Enjoyed it a lot as a 3* player (SCL 8). Nice to see a bit of variety in PVP. Would happily see similar for other colours / limited rosters. 
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    I went with the advice here on BRBeast/Polaris. Some matches were literally 2 turns before stun lock . My fastest climb ever . (Avoid unstunnable characters)
    This team was great! Slow with the animations turned on so I wasn’t quite able to grind to 1200 before time ran out this morning. Easy mode though. I wonder how it plays outside Evergreen? It really got me thinking about BRBeast+Ronan since the blue earn is so strong.

I use this team for Carnage CNs to get that turn 2 stun going. It's a good alternative when winfinite setups aren't quite fast enough.
  • Breadsticks
    Breadsticks Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I wish they'd do more events like this. I have one major gripe though which goes back to my thread about wanting to sell my champed Odin. Despite the fact that i didn't have access to my champed 5* I was facing opponents that had access to champed or higher level 5* with many covers. This matching was horrendous for me and I'm sure many others had the same issue. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish they'd do more events like this. I have one major gripe though which goes back to my thread about wanting to sell my champed Odin. Despite the fact that i didn't have access to my champed 5* I was facing opponents that had access to champed or higher level 5* with many covers. This matching was horrendous for me and I'm sure many others had the same issue. 
    That is so odd. I had the opposite in that it was like I was back in 4* MMR. I wonder what the difference was.