LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Bye bye Shang Chi , hi Sersi 

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Booooooo!!!! I mean Booouurnnns!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was trying so hard to get one last Shang-Chi before he dropped out even though I'm only 7 shards away. I pushed up to 1200 in Snowball Fight and got one last....Kate Bishop moments before the data push. Oh well. lol
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    None of this group is really worth cracking the hoard for, but I decided to pull until I had enough shards to champ 5-star Colossus and get myself some endorphins (I don't like hoarding, and I love pulling covers).

49 pulls: 3 Ultron, 0 Gamora, 2 Sersi. Not the best ratio, but it could've been worse!
  • Sekilicious
    One pull, one yellow Sersi. May all your pulls be 5*s going forward. 
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not interested in these toons at all. I will pull going forward until I hit 1 Ultron and then just go back to hoarding.
    I've been pulling as I go since Electro left so it will be a nice change of pace.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Think I have 2 or 3 covers of Gam5ra already, not hugely interested in her.

Have Ultron champed already, pulled a lot for Shangchi and he just happened to be in there.  

Sersi. She does sound interesting and could be Meta with the right other characters, but I only have 1 cover of her.  

So I think I will be waiting until Ulton leaves LL before I attempt to cover her. 

20 pulls saved up so far. 250+ to go!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 17 times. Nothing of nothing.
    18, ultron. 19, ultron. 
    I think I got the indirect. 
    I will try it again in exactly one month.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Ultron's champed, therefore, zero pulls. However, my 2/1/1 Gamora and 0/1/1 Sersi anxiously await next month's LT rotation...
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    The big wheel keeps on turning but I can’t imagine anyone breaking for this three! Keep on hoarding!
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Tony_Foot said:
    The big wheel keeps on turning but I can’t imagine anyone breaking for this three! Keep on hoarding!

I see what you did there.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got three Sersi (0/2/1) from her Legendary Store, so I'm waiting for Ultron (level 455) to leave before I start drawing again.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    i don’t I have already forgot what she does
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,768 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here's my pulls... 27 of them... plus I do the current Crash ahead of the pulls, just for that extra pull.  Skip forward a few minutes to get to the pulls if you wish.

https://youtu.be/dRe9P3HIFRo
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    25 pulls, 2 gamora, 2 sersi and 1 ultron. I just like pressing the claim all button
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    @PiMacleod if you complain to support about pull rate they let you know it is random so whoever told you to lodge a complaint in my experience you'd be wasting your time. 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone knows token pulls aren't random.  There's actually a guy in a janitor's closet at their office with two buttons, marked 4* and 5*.  Every time you open a token he has to push a button to decide what you get. 

If you can get in touch with him directly he'll give you a better pull rate, but that's super difficult to do.
  • Sekilicious
    Everyone knows token pulls aren't random.  There's actually a guy in a janitor's closet at their office with two buttons, marked 4* and 5*.  Every time you open a token he has to push a button to decide what you get. 

If you can get in touch with him directly he'll give you a better pull rate, but that's super difficult to do.
    Only the janitor knows about his own existence. Entrailbucket has doxed himself. 
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't be ridiculous, he's not *actually* a janitor! 

He just lives in the janitor's closet at the D3 office.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    To put a guy in there making so many daily  hours requires money.
    We must help poor 2 buttons janitor making more buy-ins.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I think his name is Irving Forbush . He has a secret identity too.