Easy Puzzle Gauntlet

2»

Comments

• Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    A bad day not to have Quake gawdammit.

Could do the last node of the bottom path with X-Logan's black power (lucking out that no more red tiles fall).

On the top path, third node (clear all yellow tiles) took me long enough to figure that I could do it with Kamala's purple. And she even has the advantage of not actually destroying tiles, simply changing their color (preventing new yellow tiles from falling).
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 342 Mover and Shaker
    I was all excited when I got the named support unlocked to 3, then 4!....then looked it up in my supports and realized it was black panther only.

The support system in this game is seriously garbage and needs a rework.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2021
    The support system in this game is seriously garbage and needs a rework.
    I'd be totally ok with ignoring supports and creating new events, 3* chars, etc..

quake had her annoying moments, too. destroying all green or red tiles only for a single green/red to drop
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    All supports need is a proper rank-up system, like pull a dupe and gain a new level deal, it's simple and accessible and they can just forget about them entirely once it's in place. That said, we really need an equip to villains > damage villains support for parity, imo. I feel like all the villain options are kind of ****, but that's the most glaring omission.
    New PVE events should absolutely be a focus, but if they're going to use AIM goons or Sentinels they really need to revise their code so that all their **** plays out faster or at least happens less often. They are very slow to fight.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are quite of few actions that need a speed rebalance. Blob’s countdown’s resolving as another example. I wish all match-3s were as quick as Shang-Chi as another. 
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Seems like Dominos black overrules no black will fall.  Bug?
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you talking about A Change of Pace - Round 4?

If you read the conditions for this one it says "No black tiles will fall"
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    JasonLikesToTravel Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    That's the one that has stumped me, not helped by the fact I don't have a very big roster (38 slots) so probably missing players that could help with it.

Once you take Punisher out the blacks do start falling a bit more regularly but 13 is the closest I've got to beating that particular puzzle. 
    Only other time I've come close to beating it was with a team up but I miscounted (thought it was only 12 blacks needed) so used the team-up too early which would have passed that round.

Don't think I'll beat it this time but I collected the progression rewards so not too fussed.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Thanks to this puzzle gauntlet I finally got a 5star support. Yay.

And it can only be put onto the 5star black Panther. Who has 6 covers. "yay".

I understand it's wakanda related, but surely they could allow it to be put on Shuri and Okoye too
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Use Dr Doom (3/5/5) and Iron Fist (3/5/5/).  Or use Dr Doom alone and wait for the right time to fire his blue that turns all blue basic tile to black. Watch out for potential black matches before you fire his blue.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used 5witch and Mystique on this one if I remember correctly.
    Dr Doom is probably the best. Iron Fist works well but you need someone to burn the black AP if you start matching a bunch by accident. 
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    Use Dr Doom (3/5/5) and Iron Fist (3/5/5/).  Or use Dr Doom alone and wait for the right time to fire his blue that turns all blue basic tile to black. Watch out for potential black matches before you fire his blue.
    dianetics said:
    I used 5witch and Mystique on this one if I remember correctly.
    Dr Doom is probably the best. Iron Fist works well but you need someone to burn the black AP if you start matching a bunch by accident. 
    Thank you! Although Doom and Mystique are both characters I'm missing at the moment (I have Iron Fist but only with a couple of covers), hopefully I'll have a much stronger roster before the next puzzle event comes along. 

Still come close to beating it without the key players for that mission but resigned to the fact I probably won't beat it this time around. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    How many cover is your iron fist and do you have his purple cover? Even if you have only 1 purple cover, you can still do it. Save up 30 purple ap and fire his purple 5 times. Bring someone with active black power just in case you hit 12 black aps before creating 14 black tiles.

So, you could bring Wanda/Iron Fist/someone with black active power and save up 30 purple aps.
  • JasonLikesToTravel
    How many cover is your iron fist and do you have his purple cover? Even if you have only 1 purple cover, you can still do it. Save up 30 purple ap and fire his purple 5 times. Bring someone with active black power just in case you hit 12 black aps before creating 14 black tiles.

So, you could bring Wanda/Iron Fist/someone with black active power and save up 30 purple aps.
    1 purple so I'll give that another crack later and see if I can beat it. Thank you! :)