The economy in this game is screwed and here's why

2»

Comments

• MTGOFerret wrote:
    And i down voted him because he never realized that we even get free 4* covers over time in the S.H.I.E.L.D. resupply icon_twisted.gif
    that, and the fact i really just think the guy is just flat nuts

I love that you made that last part tiny. But that's just wrong.

[sarcasm and wit] March yourself back to the top of this thread and delete it mister. Don't make me go to all 599 of your post and down vote them. I'm off work right now, I can do it, I GOTS THE TIME. [/sarcasm and wit] icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not really sure what your point is about the "economy", since you can't buy and sell covers in this game, but for the record, your understanding of Dark Summoner is completely off-base. I came here as a hardcore Dark Summoner player, and I can tell you unequivocally that they are money-grubbers trying to squeeze blood from a stone who've never given away squat to players. All they did was make AAAs tradeable. But then they went ahead with this nonsensical clan league, which means you need 18 AAAs, not just 3, so the economy is anything but screwed. Cheap AAAs suddenly became highly sought-after as people suddenly had a ton more monster slots that needed to be filled.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    laoahpeh wrote:
    [Parental Moment]While the OP's original thought process was not thought out enough, I don't think this post deserves "down-votes". Those are supposed to be reserved for when someone is being an asshat or what not. icon_neutral.gif

Maybe some of the sarcasm yes, sarcasm can be fun...but really people? Down votes? He was just trying to express his opinion as he sees things. Someone could have been kind enough to point out the flaws in his thinking in a constructive way as to help him change his opinion in the RIGHT way. [/Parental Moment]

i always appreciate a good debate but this guy need to phrase his thoughts properly and in a less sensational manner, especially with a contrarian view. granted, this downvote of mine came after multiple threads of his with titles like

"How does Beee have a 3* Daken 5/3/5???"
    "really low class move D3"
    "why is my alliance of 5 competing with alliances of 20?"

so i might be a little biased.
    [/quote]

I've seen some of this other threads as well. But I treat each thread separately. And I have also seen several of his post in general. Sometimes he expresses himself very well, with a well worded post. This was not one of those times. I can understand how a new player could see things this way, and he should have arranged his argument better. I know that I for have posted things and then had to clarify my original thoughts because after I re-read it or someone pointed something out, I was like: "Oh kitty, that's not what I meant!".
  • I just wish I could give the free Sentry cover back. I don't want to sell it because that would give me a free 500 ISO, and I don't want to play any part in the destruction of mankind. icon_cry.gif
  • KLoganR wrote:
    I just wish I could give the free Sentry cover back. I don't want to sell it because that would give me a free 500 ISO, and I don't want to play any part in the destruction of mankind. icon_cry.gif

It won't let me give you a +1. grrr.

But funny sarcasm. I like. And why in the world would you wanna give him back? 6-8 months from now when we all get enough of his covers, he'll be hella useful. :-p
  • I've seen some of this other threads as well. But I treat each thread separately. And I have also seen several of his post in general. Sometimes he expresses himself very well, with a well worded post. This was not one of those times. I can understand how a new player could see things this way, and he should have arranged his argument better. I know that I for have posted things and then had to clarify my original thoughts because after I re-read it or someone pointed something out, I was like: "Oh kitty, that's not what I meant!".

sure, if it happen once or twice. but, oh nevermind, you understand...
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Remember when they gave out the green Hulk covers and the game's entire economy collapsed?
    Everyone got The Clap, and darkness fell upon the world. I can still hear the screams.

I see what you did there... Bravo

I'm, unfortunately, not very surprised at this post. Everything I've ever seen this user post has been a complaint or jaded comment. What's unfortunate is that this has become the norm for the general discussion section. Don't you see what you're doing to wyp! icon_cry.gif

Events and alliance sections, ftw
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcoran wrote:

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I thought he was referring to the family guy one

http://youtu.be/yw9GVeCXoBU
  • Malcoran wrote:

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I thought he was referring to the family guy one

http://youtu.be/yw9GVeCXoBU

OMG! I love Family Guy! 100+ for injecting Family Guy into the convo. HA HA
  • Just wanted to say that I, for one, appreciate them giving out free 3* covers occasionally. It makes such covers achievable for new players and not so frequent players too, and you didn't have to score top 20 to get that red cover (I scored top 30 myself and was pleased that I still got both the gree and the red that way).