Puzzle Gauntlet tug of war

13»

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I brought HydraStomper, Hood and 2*Widow for the CD-tile Tug. It worked great.

Stomper (tanking a LOT) was making CDs almost every turn. Sometimes numerous when I fired his green.
    Hood reduced the timers on my CDs, while Widow increased the timer of theirs.
    Easy-Peasy.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Countdown one was long and tedious. I finally got it with bringing my own Hawkeye/Coulson + OBW to delay the enemy countdowns right before a Tug of War would go off.

Not much luck with the Support tokens but after pulling a 5* Kimoyo Beads in last month's PG, I'm not complaining too much.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2021
    I haven’t done the countdown node yet, but expect that W4sp, Falcon, and probably Mantis or Hulk would do well in it. Or maybe Wasp, Vulture, Mantis would be better.
    Thanks, this really helped me. Wasp, Vulture, and Mantis worked on try #2 of the team.

As a more general matter, Coulson was critical (Pun? Yes.) through the whole bottom row except for Legion, of course. Second, for sure, was BWGS, whom I used very, very slowly for Legion. 

Overall, PG after PG, it seems Coulson is the star for me. That cheap, awesome purple is so good. It's a great design touch that they made the swapped tiles charged -- it's amazing to me how much I use that aspect of the power.

One of the things I like best (and hate, too) about the PGs is being forced to use mediocre characters like Wiccan and enjoy their powers. That and puzzling in supports with precision.