Week 18 Boosted list Captain America (First Avenger), Green Goblin, Knull, Spider-Man (Back in Black

Options
13»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,954 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes , because boosted Captain America is just terrifying 🤣
    Mine has 220,000 health.  His yellow hits one guy for 50k, does 15k AOE, makes 12k in protect tiles and 7k in attack tiles, and stuns a guy for 2 turns. 

Firing his blue after that hits for about 60k, for 7AP.

And he does over 10k on a yellow match-3.

Oh, and Green Goblin's black hits for 110,000.  Red pumpkin bombs are 45k each.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes , because boosted Captain America is just terrifying 🤣
    Mine has 220,000 health.  His yellow hits one guy for 50k, does 15k AOE, makes 12k in protect tiles and 7k in attack tiles, and stuns a guy for 2 turns. 

Firing his blue after that hits for about 60k, for 7AP.

And he does over 10k on a yellow match-3.

Oh, and Green Goblin's black hits for 110,000.  Red pumpkin bombs are 45k each.
    I don’t know because I punch out Goblin in 3 moves and Captain in 6. Long before they can be fired . 
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    I wouldn't know if Knull is any good because I can use those guys' powers to drain his 600,000 health pool before he does anything at all.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Knull in this event with C4rol is pretty fun. He passively puts down cd tiles and strikes and she can help speed all that along. If you use her Black over Knulls (and seriously, why WOULDNT you?) You're putting down 2 strikes a turn. Pop a cd with yellow and enjoy the buffs.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A lot of Knulls out there, and Colossus. Knull+Colossus = auto-skip

Chewing through 280k hp definitely took some time. I tried Knull/Kitty or R4G just to have a feel. Knull definitely needs a pick 3 pvp. As of now, pick-2 won't work well. However, the new character will be good with him in pick-2.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A lot of Knulls out there, and Colossus. Knull+Colossus = auto-skip

Chewing through 280k hp definitely took some time. I tried Knull/Kitty or R4G just to have a feel. Knull definitely needs a pick 3 pvp. As of now, pick-2 won't work well. However, the new character will be good with him in pick-2.
    Apoc / Wanda made a good enough partner for Knull in the chavez pvp. If Chavez wasn't making crit tiles then I don't know how effective the combos would have been.  
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Killmongers a really good counter for this pvp.
  • entrailbucket
    Options
    All I saw from the boosted guys were Knull, as expected.  Mostly he was paired with Colossus, which I guess is just a match damage combo?  Otherwise it was a lot of the usual meta teams, Okoye/SW and SW/Colossus.

I ran the definitely-less-than-terrifying 5Cap/GG combo, which absolutely murdered everything I saw.  Match-4 crits went off for 70k, regular ones for 40-50k.  I oneshotted several high-level Colossi with GG black.

I didn't see Killmonger, though I did expect to!

I think this is another short week, hopefully the 2nd offseason event will have the regular boost list.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally this group only got 1 pve and 1 pvp.
    I'd like instead of this week a buff on all characters that were featured this month for playing that pve and pvp, or perhaps a buff on the most populars characters played on this month.
    That would be better than featuring characters losing options to play imo.