Having a screen ratio issue. [Investigating]

2»

Comments

07171984 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    HomeRn said:
    Been having this problem since launch of latest release...
    Currently playing on a Google Nexus 7 tablet.

This also makes it IMPOSSIBLE to level up PWs; you literally cannot see the button to level them up in the PW information screen!
    I found I can level up pw's after a match in training grounds. Maybe try that.
  • Evil_Louie
    Evil_Louie Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Works fine on my kids ipad. Looks like it's a Droid problem. 
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 330 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2021
    Time to add an update to this bug, this time in regards to losing your connection to Facebook (if that's how you're keeping your save data).
    Should you lose your login to Facebook and have to log back in to access your account... you literally cannot press cancel or retry!  In other words... the game literally becomes unplayable.
    Hopefully this gets fixed ASAP!

EDIT: I was able to get back on shortly after posting this update.  Thank goodness... but I was still unable to either press or see the buttons.  If anyone else can confirm this, that would be really helpful.
  • Merm
    Merm Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    A week passed guys, and a lot of players cannot play because this screen ratio bug. As I know everywhere else other devs give a hotfix if hundreds or thousands cannot play. What is happening guys?
  • Lorick
    Lorick Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2021
    07171984 said:
    HomeRn said:
    Been having this problem since launch of latest release...
    Currently playing on a Google Nexus 7 tablet.

This also makes it IMPOSSIBLE to level up PWs; you literally cannot see the button to level them up in the PW information screen!
    I found I can level up pw's after a match in training grounds. Maybe try that.

I've been using the "story" mode.
    Complete any mission>Level-up at end.
    And story mode is pretty much what I'm being left with.
    Anyone else lost matches (and rewards brackets) because they: a) didn't know what either players heath was. Or b) because the game has been buggy as hell in general lately?  I've started a screen cap collection of the weird and wacky screens I've been presented with at the opening of matches the last week. So far, it's cost me at least 2-3 fights every event. At this point, my investing any time, energy or semblance of caring at all into trying to play events is just an exercise in masochistic frustrated futility. 
  • Spoorantoo
    Spoorantoo Posts: 61 Match Maker
    When is this going to be fixed? Been playing since 2016 and this is the worst its been.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    It's interesting how nothing in the 5.1 notes even remotely hints at changes to the game's rendering/display functions, yet we get this bug. One would hope it was a base level change that is supposed to make things better/easier/more compatible in future builds, but all we got for now is a slower game that doesn't show stuff on the screen correctly and crashes when it tries to play a landscape orientation advertisement.
  • fatMan
    fatMan Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2021
    Anyone have a secret way to get an update from @Oktagon_Support on this? We're now starting our second week of radio silence. I can't help but think this should be an easy fix and don't know why they would sit on a bug that seems to impact every android tablet in existence but that seems to be the case.
  • fatMan
    fatMan Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Update: A fellow member of the From the Ashes coalition noticed there is now an update in the Play Store. I've installed it and it resolved the issue for me! Thanks to Kris for watching the store like a hawk and passing the word. :)
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    This should be fixed now just do the latest update available
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 330 Mover and Shaker
    Can confirm that this bug is officially squished for me.  Thank goodness - I can actually see all of my daily quests now!
  • lordhumungus
    lordhumungus Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Bug squashed!