Electro has arrive LL

Options
2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shang Chi reminds me of Iron Fist because their moves are pretty alike. So, having 5* version of Shang Chi with some abilities similar to 4* Iron Fist aren't that bad.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,407 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hoarding until Odin passes out of LL. I’ll just get one cover for Odin through shards.
    im not high on Ronan or electro so there is no desire to pull anything now.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    It took me thirty-five pulls to get an Electro, but I ended up with a total of seven usable (four Ronan, two Knull, one Electro) 5* covers, so I wasn't too upset.

One thing that mildly amused me was I finally drew my 13th cover for Talos. He seemed so bad that I never bothered playing in any tournament where he was awarded, so through totally "natural" cover fall he ended up fully covered at 4/5/4 after uhh.. nearly two and a half years?
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    dianetics said:
    Just hoarding until Odin passes out of LL. I’ll just get one cover for Odin through shards.
    im not high on Ronan or electro so there is no desire to pull anything now.

Same. I get 2 covers on them all from SCL 10 anyways. I'm not thrilled with Ronan, Electro or Odin enough to bust a hoard for any of them.
    I currently have about 300 total pulls between LL and CP and considering that I likely won't be pulling for at least another 3-4 months will go ahead and do about 50 pulls from the Odin, Thanos and Doom store as my Doom and Thanos are both lower level.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2021
    Options
    So I really lucked out in a couple things recently.

first, because of the Electro/Odin thing going on in Webbed Wonders, I was just planning on eating that.  No real harm done, still would’ve reached max progression.  But I’ve been opening LTs as I get them and pulled an Electro.  Nice.

then later tonight, I pull an Odin from his special store. 

So I just recently champed my Knull, and now I got the next two 5s.  It’s like the universe is screaming at me to skip Ronan.  If I just stopped now, I would have him at seven covers when he leaves.  

I think I can live with that.  Except opening up at the very least LTs is such a motivation to keep grinding.  I hate hoarding because of that.  It takes half the fun out of the game for me, 

edit:  the other thing that makes me want to keep pulling LTs is that his blue power seems maybe a little fun.  Maybe next boosted PVE with him will really be the decider,  

but on other hand, one factor against is that he seems like a pretty easy character to stretch a feeder on,  MCU has Secret Invasion and Captain Marvel 2 coming up.  Out of all that, someone’s gotta feed him.  
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Only took 6 pulls to get Electro, then I realised I already have a cover

Pongie said:
    10 pulls before electro dropped. Got another knoll on the first pull, now 1/1/4. 2 out of 10 is 20%. I’ll take that.

So forgetful and could have saved 6 latest tokens for when Odin entered. Could have been worst
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eight pulls to get her rostered. Good enough.