Electro has arrive LL

Options
LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
As per title , so long Scarlett Witch and hello Electro .

Comments

• Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I managed to get 31 covers of Wanda while she was in Latest. Knull was quite elusive and I only just managed to get his final covers to champ him lastweek.  

Not pulling for Electro. Waiting for atleast the next Latest to enter
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took ten pulls to get Electro. Got another Knull in the process, bringing him to 1/4/1 255
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,284 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed her on the first pull, but figured I'd keep going and see how I do.  20 pulls or so:
    4 Electro
    3 Knull
    1 Ronan

Pretty pleased.  Puts me at 8 covers for Knull, with a 9th guaranteed from shards.  Will see if I finish him since it seems possible, and then if my distribution is lopsided, probably skip Ronan
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hoard character for me. Ronan, too.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Restraint isn't my forte....20 Pulls got me 6 5s for 30%.
    4 Ronan, the Accuser 453 to 457
    2 Electro 5 2 1 (1 Saved Green)
    Will do 20 pulls when Odin hits in late August. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    Options
    1 pull 1 Electro . Done.  100%

Also same in her debut vault . So 2 pulls , 2 covers , both black.

Pulled 3 more next night, another Electro, green.   Now 5 pulls 3 covers.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled three and got my 13th Knull cover.  
    I might keep saving CP and pull tokens as I get them, but I really thinking of making Ronan my sacrificial skip lamb.  He’s at 1/1/3 with 690 shards.  So if I just held off til he was gone, two months of hoarding for Electro, Odin and whoever is next.

I’m just not feeling Ronan at all.  Even characters like 5* Cyclops, who everyone was so down on, I still knew I wanted to champ him. I guess part of it is I want to find a way to spend a decent amount of CP for anniversary.  And it’s gotta come from somewhere.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,615 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not putting any CP into anything (unless the next 5 after Odin is amazing) as none of these current 3 are that interesting to me but I still need Ronan so pulled my LT's and got...1 Electro. Will pull as I go via LT's until I can roster him but hoard CP from now onwards.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like Ronan's kit but my Knull is champed. As for Electro, she's a good yellow battery against AoE. As of now, her potential preys are limited to Juggernaut and iHulk.  So, I've to wait for Odin to be in LT so that I can unload my LTs and CPs. 

*Waiting for 24 August to arrive...  B)*
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 pulls before electro dropped. Got another knoll on the first pull, now 1/1/4. 2 out of 10 is 20%. I’ll take that.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As per usual, I pull when someone new hits LLs.

So this time, I only have 29 LTs.  ...there seems to be a decrease in my LTs over time lately.  I used to have more LTs at the ready for each hoard pull, but now I'm barely hitting 30.  My champ rewards are only getting better as more of my 4*s are approaching max.  So I'm not sure what it is, but is noticeable.

Anyways, here's how I did.
    https://youtu.be/PMOSjo_ALcQ
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled until champed Knull. About 40 pulls. 1 knull. 2 Ronan. 2 Electro. 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had 4 Knull, 1 Ronan, no Electro, pulling with the goal of champing Knull, really good 5* pull rate, but I've pulled more Ronan/Electro than Knull.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I managed to get one cover short of soft capping Wanda before she left with a ton of blue covers in waiting. I'll be finishing her with shards. As for Electro, I like her, but not enough to pull for her. I'll see how the next 5* after Odin looks. Maybe I'll pull then to get a single cover of each 5* at that time.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Electro being essential for Webbed Wonder means that we won't get any shards for her before then so I decided to pull since I still needed 75 shards to get a shard cover so I could roster her. I ended up getting an Electro on the fourth pull which was pretty ideal. I spent four tokens but got two back from champ rewards and had a 50% pull rate on 5s since I got a Knull on my first pull. Not too bad.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,933 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now that Odin looks like a bust, the question is, do you open any tokens now for Knull or wait for Odin to replace him or is everyone planning to wait 3 more releases after Odin before opening.
    I have Knull at 8 covers (2 for Ronan and 1 For Electro) and I'm seriously considering flushing all 3 of these plus Odin which means waiting at least 3 characters past Odin.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Using past data, there have been 2 meta characters per calendar year since 2018.

The shortest period between releases of meta 5* is ~1 or 2 months, and the longest 11 months. The median is ~4 months. 

We have gotten two meta 5* this year already. So, the probability of another meta 5* within the next 5 releases is pretty low.

Warning: Past results are no guarantee of future performance. 

Meta 5* Release for 2020
    26 Mar - The Hulk (Immortal)
    7 May - Apocalypse (Classic)

5* Release Date for 2021
    14 Jan - Yellow Jacket
    11 Feb - Cyclops (Phoenix Force)
    11 March - Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    8 Apr - Scarlet Witch (WandaVision)
    6 May - Knull (King In Black)
    3 Jun - Ronan (The Accuser)
    1 Jul - Electro (Francine Frye)
    29 Jul - Odin (All-Father)
    26 Aug -
    23 Sep -
    21 Oct -
    18 Nov -
    16 Dec -

Depending on what kind of 5* you are looking for, you could probably be flushing all of them until next year Feb/Mar.

Between Knull and Odin, i think Odin is more fun/useful, purely of his fortification and tanking ability. He could be another option to deal with Challenge Nodes in SCL 10 because he's likely to be eating 1 damage once you get things rolling.

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just champed Knull and don’t understand why everyone is down on him . He’s not top 5 but anyone with passive team damage can’t be that bad? 
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    A lot of players put significant importance to damage/ap. Strictly from that point of view, his damage per ap is bad/terrible. Also, there is some kind of expectation that countdowns or repeaters should always be fortified from the get-go. He failed both and he's slow. So, he sucks from a speed point of view.

I think he's especially fun with only someone who can buff and create strike tiles. This is because, for his purple power that reflects 33% of enemy damage, that 33% damage can be boosted by your strike tiles, but it's not boosted by Apocalypse or Okoye. If your strike tiles are over 10k and opponents match-3 deals only 3k damage, his teammate will eat ~11k worth of reflected damage.

I classify Knull under tactical offensive and Odin under support/defensive. So, from rpg point of view, they are not in the same category.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,615 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know about meta but unless they really are abandoning MCU release schedules, then either the next 5 or the one after could have a strong chance of being Shang-Chi. It would be a bit of a fail if he isn't at least in the upper good range. You would think low ap fast damage powers and perhaps a passive counter attack of some kind, maybe offence based special tiles. So he could be a shift away from the defensive trend. Or I guess he could end up with a 14ap power that creates a trap tile that has to be matched only by ninja's for low damage.