MPQ Year 9 Character Speculation/Wishlist

2»

Comments

• Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I know there gonna be people who said there too many wolverines in this game. But I always been a big fan of Logan as weaponx. Let's face it oml sucks, to old , to slow lol.  Hoping for something fresh in a rawer form.  Instead of the same old slow strike tile character who gets you nowhere. 

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Odin I still can't believe The All-Father of Asgard is still not in this game. Hell add Frigga too The Warriors 3 Sif Malekith the accursed .  Amora the Enchantress Sutur The Executioner 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’m sure we’ll get a lot of movie release characters , Kang 5 would be great, Shang Chi 4, and hopefully a Spider Villain. Why Red Skull 5 isn’t in this game yet is the greatest mystery of the game . ( I want one of Kang’s powers to be to reverse an enemy’s last move so that all damage and gained AP are erased. )
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    . ( I want one of Kang’s powers to be to reverse an enemy’s last move so that all damage and gained AP are erased. )
    Seems funny. Or to gain all the AP, like old good carnage5 was always doing in the good times.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omega Red
    Hydra Bob
    Madame Hydra (this one seems really likely now that Julia Louis-Dreyfus has popped up twice already)
    Red Skull
    Absorbing Man
    Stature
    Patriot

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    revskip said:
    Omega Red
    Hydra Bob
    Madame Hydra (this one seems really likely now that Julia Louis-Dreyfus has popped up twice already)
    Red Skull
    Absorbing Man
    Stature
    Patriot

Absorbing Man with a perma stun power like Mantis 5 green and he gets all the powers of the stunned character. ( No dupes on team allowed)
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Another good passive of Absorbing Man might be that any matches targeted against him, gain AP for you.  

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having him be immune to match damage but with low total health as a counter to the match damage meta could be cool too.