What's going on with the Deadpool Dailies?

Options
2»

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m surprised no dev either noticed or mentioned it to this point . I do like the mass hysteria though , but now I can go back to sleep .
    It's barely been three hours, maybe give them a chance to wake up and get to work first?
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pheregas said:
    The big whomp whomp about this is that trying to get the daily milestones will be that much more difficult with no DDQ and it being a 48 hour sub.  
    Yup...DDQ was always my 'complete the daily tasks' event (of course with the exception of a VS mission) It basically became 'what colours do I need to match today?) Followed up with a use of 5* Deadpool to get another spicy token in there.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6 characters
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Even both sweet and savory taco token vaults are reading as post event vaults. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Electro vault ended earlier than usual. So, the timing is probably out of sync.
  • edwar368
    edwar368 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    He's back, was definitely a bug as the clock says only 20hrs remaining, but back is back :)
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whew! National crisis averted
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    make sure to send a ticket in to customer service lakestone and Nemo.

they don’t really monitor threads, so probably don’t know that DpD is missing.  If you don’t report it. Then the error didn’t happen
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    hothie said:
    I figured you all knew something  and I missed  the memo. Savory Vault is missing for me, too. My guess, and take it at that, is that it's intentionally removed, but just for a short time, like 24 hrs or less. And in my limited experience here d3 has been good about compensation. Like, "Sorry we took DDQ away for a short time. We needed to do X. Here, have this giant pack of goodies."
    Absolutely not directed at you personally, but in no way, shape or form is D3 good about compensation.  They are minimal at best.  Been playing over 7 years of DDQ and can barely remember any time that I felt like Christmas had arrived with their compensation.  Other mobile games give out comp like candy.  D3 makes it feel like their bonuses might be taken away if they give out too much.

The game is built fairer than other mobile games.  

The only things they effectively paywall is costumes. Being able to roster every single character without spending any real life money is a huge boon to the game and should not be forgotten about.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pheregas said:
    The big whomp whomp about this is that trying to get the daily milestones will be that much more difficult with no DDQ and it being a 48 hour sub.  
    Do it in shield sim?

And if you are talking about "do 3 story missions". Do pve. If you've done too many hits in the first 24 hrs of a 48 hr sub just hit the yellow node on the first page. Or hit some nodes that are worth 0 points?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    pheregas said:
    Do it in shield sim?

And if you are talking about "do 3 story missions". Do pve. If you've done too many hits in the first 24 hrs of a 48 hr sub just hit the yellow node on the first page. Or hit some nodes that are worth 0 points?
    Yup.  I know there are a few other avenues, but fewer to those that may not have time to poke around trying to get 15x color matches.  I like DDQ for this as it is one of the few game mediums where time is not the priority, so I can poke around, get my matches, and not have to worry about points slipping away during timed events or getting hit back in PVP.  PVP Sim is an option, yes, but the wall of boosted champ 5s and meta 5s means I can play, but I'll probably lose if playing for certain color matches.  Also, I definitely do not want to stick 5* DP out there for people to chew on.

But i get your point.
  • MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had 2 other issues this morning. Didn't get any whale points from using 3pool. Also Facebook gifts wouldn't send.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry for the short delay of the release today.  DDQ is back up again.  Thanks!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas said:
    [...] PVP Sim is an option, yes, but the wall of boosted champ 5s and meta 5s means I can play, but I'll probably lose if playing for certain color matches.  Also, I definitely do not want to stick 5* DP out there for people to chew on.

But i get your point.
    Nobody is boosted in Shield Sim PVP, even the new release 5*s. but your pick-3 meta teams are still around
  • Codex
    Codex Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Sorry for the short delay of the release today.  DDQ is back up again.  Thanks!
    Late to the party...Was it mpq version of Y2K?
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gives new meaning to the phrase Save the Whales 
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm also getting the notifications about a new offer but it's not actually in my offers
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    hothie said:
    I figured you all knew something  and I missed  the memo. Savory Vault is missing for me, too. My guess, and take it at that, is that it's intentionally removed, but just for a short time, like 24 hrs or less. And in my limited experience here d3 has been good about compensation. Like, "Sorry we took DDQ away for a short time. We needed to do X. Here, have this giant pack of goodies."
    Absolutely not directed at you personally, but in no way, shape or form is D3 good about compensation.  They are minimal at best.  Been playing over 7 years of DDQ and can barely remember any time that I felt like Christmas had arrived with their compensation.  Other mobile games give out comp like candy.  D3 makes it feel like their bonuses might be taken away if they give out too much.

The game is built fairer than other mobile games.  

The only things they effectively paywall is costumes. Being able to roster every single character without spending any real life money is a huge boon to the game and should not be forgotten about.
    I was merely stating that compensation in this game is lacking compared to others.  The game might be built fairer (IMHO, that is debatable and not a fact) but whether that is true or not, compensation for their glitches falls far behind many other mobile games (including many other Marvel mobile games).