What's going on with the Deadpool Dailies?

Options
NemoAbernnigan
NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
The event is missing from the PvE events today, did it get removed permanently or is this just a glitch?

Comments

• Wcheet
    Wcheet Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    missing for me too!!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Came here to say this.

ironic it happened when I decided to be less competitive in the game. Almost like removing a daily event is reaffirming that decision.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hopefully a glitch. S4m is being offered in the 3600 hp store so hopefully the DDQ just didn’t roll over properly. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rebooted a few times, but still no DPD , so I suspect it's a glitch.
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Hope it doesn't stay lost. It was the only event where I could use some fun teams without loosing on placement rewards.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Maybe they shifted DPD to be in line with Introducing... Event timing?
  • edwar368
    edwar368 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Will be gutted if this is more than a glitch.  This event keeps me coming back every single day for over 6 years :)  
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have 141 and 80ish taco tokens both in the vault.

Spicy tokens still available.

I wonder if they are taking it down for 5 hrs to improve it in some way. Maybe reduce the size from 300 down to something else?
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I figured you all knew something  and I missed  the memo. Savory Vault is missing for me, too. My guess, and take it at that, is that it's intentionally removed, but just for a short time, like 24 hrs or less. And in my limited experience here d3 has been good about compensation. Like, "Sorry we took DDQ away for a short time. We needed to do X. Here, have this giant pack of goodies."
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hothie said:
    I figured you all knew something  and I missed  the memo. Savory Vault is missing for me, too. My guess, and take it at that, is that it's intentionally removed, but just for a short time, like 24 hrs or less. And in my limited experience here d3 has been good about compensation. Like, "Sorry we took DDQ away for a short time. We needed to do X. Here, have this giant pack of goodies."
    Absolutely not directed at you personally, but in no way, shape or form is D3 good about compensation.  They are minimal at best.  Been playing over 7 years of DDQ and can barely remember any time that I felt like Christmas had arrived with their compensation.  Other mobile games give out comp like candy.  D3 makes it feel like their bonuses might be taken away if they give out too much.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Probably just wishful thinking,  but maybe it's missing cause they're launching an updated dpd?
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    hothie said:
    Absolutely not directed at you personally, but in no way, shape or form is D3 good about compensation.  They are minimal at best.  Been playing over 7 years of DDQ and can barely remember any time that I felt like Christmas had arrived with their compensation.  Other mobile games give out comp like candy.  D3 makes it feel like their bonuses might be taken away if they give out too much.
    My bad. Might be a good time for them to improve on that then, I hope. :)
  • Aarrow
    Aarrow Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Phew, not the only one with this (hopefully) glitch.
  • NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Somebody think of the children!
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today was literally the day I was going to break my nearly 300 taco token horde. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’m surprised no dev either noticed or mentioned it to this point . I do like the mass hysteria though , but now I can go back to sleep .
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MIA DDP
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The big whomp whomp about this is that trying to get the daily milestones will be that much more difficult with no DDQ and it being a 48 hour sub.  
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,743 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good to see that I'm not alone in my confusion.  :)