What female villain would you like to see next?

Options
2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    I’m definitely on board for a good white queen. 4* frost has great art but even up over 350 is unplayable.

how about Lilith, mother of demons? 

• hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since they have recently tied into all, I think, of the Disney + series', my wife and I both think that 

(for those who haven't seen Loki yet)
    Sylvie would be a fun addition as a 4*. Seeing as how 4* Thor is the Goddess of Thunder, perhaps 4* Loki could be the Goddess of Mischief?

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    MegaBee said:
    Circuit Breaker

Casey W Coller on Twitter quotDear Marvel You don39t need rights to the  Transformers franchise to put me in a book I39m here I39m waiting  Sincerely Circuit Breaker httpstcoMPeAjJvPlVquot
    I could of swear this gal was an old G1 Transformers comics character.
    She is! She showed up in Secret Wars II before appearing in the Transformers comic, though, so Marvel retains the rights to her.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    MegaBee said:
    Circuit Breaker

Casey W Coller on Twitter quotDear Marvel You don39t need rights to the  Transformers franchise to put me in a book I39m here I39m waiting  Sincerely Circuit Breaker httpstcoMPeAjJvPlVquot
    She is! She showed up in Secret Wars II before appearing in the Transformers comic, though, so Marvel retains the rights to her.
    There is a slight twist on this! Circuit Breaker most definitely appeared in Secret Wars II first (at Bob Budiansky's insistance so Marvel could claim Copyright) BUT Josie Beller appeared in Transformers (issue 5 I think) before SWII came out which technically might make Josie a Hasbro character (they retained Copyright of new characters in the TF comic book) and CB a Marvel one! No idea how you figure that one out! I have a feeling Hasbro wouldn't be too fussed but then again, probably neither are Marvel.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    DAZ0273 said:
    MegaBee said:
    MegaBee said:
    Circuit Breaker

There is a slight twist on this! Circuit Breaker most definitely appeared in Secret Wars II first (at Bob Budiansky's insistance so Marvel could claim Copyright) BUT Josie Beller appeared in Transformers (issue 5 I think) before SWII came out which technically might make Josie a Hasbro character (they retained Copyright of new characters in the TF comic book) and CB a Marvel one! No idea how you figure that one out! I have a feeling Hasbro wouldn't be too fussed but then again, probably neither are Marvel.

Yeah, Josie's a Transformers character, but Circuit Breaker belongs to Marvel. They've had to edit the character out of post-Marvel reprints of the Marvel run. It's wild!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spiral
    Lady Stilt-Man... 'nuff said

AGREED. Seriously. Please, D3/Demi, make this happen! <3<3<3

Lady Stilt-Man screenshots images and pictures - Comic VineLady Stilt-ManCallie Ryan
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    I’m definitely on board for a good white queen. 4* frost has great art but even up over 350 is unplayable.

how about Lilith, mother of demons? 

Both White Queen and Lilith are good ones, but I'd be a little bummed if they don't give us Phoenix Frost to pair with Colossus. At the very least his sister Magik.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lady Deathstrike
    Madelyne Prior also comes to mind...

Plus, I know it's another variant in the end, but if we're revisiting not so recent films (i.e. Ronan, Mantis), then Olivia Octavius would be another fun one.  If only because Kathryn Hahn is great, and so was Into the Spider-Verse

"Can I assume your friends call you Doc Ock?" "My friends actually call me Liv.  My enemies call me Doc Ock."

Best Spider-Man movie, period.