What female villain would you like to see next?

Options
fight4thedream
fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,938 Chairperson of the Boards
With the arrival of Electro and the obvious dearth of female baddies, I am curious whom the forum community would be interested in seeing make their MPQ debut. 

What female villain would you like to see next? 71 votes

Cassandra Nova
2%
djperry1973Tam314 2 votes
Enchantress
25%
PorkBellyYasuruDeNappaKwahderpheregasCodexbonny79revskipTiger_WongHeartbreaksoupjp1658_2FairyBlades52grumbLEGOlilshirTheDanielDavidk777TheEyeDoctorsWife 18 votes
Lady Deathstrike
18%
xKOBALTxIridiousGrimSkaldacescrackeddivounerainkingucdBruinsfan17nwahs086Anonfurbear00000helix72Srheer0LucasRaven 13 votes
Madame Masque
0%
Morgan le Fay
4%
sambrookjmskittledaddyEienRyuu 3 votes
Spiral
21%
CubRobMarc_Spectorabmorazfight4thedreamJangoLoreliminal_ladKrossThe Viceroy ReturnsTriSentinelTarjanVKBzhaiKingart813BriMan2222StillMonsoon3SuperCarrot 15 votes
Titania
2%
PtahhotepVALACK 2 votes
Typhoid Mary
11%
ragnaradyentrailbucketJackDeath666Alfje17Bubba3210Xception81SithforeverModestKiwi 8 votes
Umar
1%
Steve111 1 vote
Other
12%
shardwickThaRoadWarriorWaddles_PinesMegaBeeVenomousBadAkoniSekiliciousDaniel2121 9 votes

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,335 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lady Deathstrike
    Madelyne Prior also comes to mind...

Plus, I know it's another variant in the end, but if we're revisiting not so recent films (i.e. Ronan, Mantis), then Olivia Octavius would be another fun one.  If only because Kathryn Hahn is great, and so was Into the Spider-Verse
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,174 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options

Plus, I know it's another variant in the end, but if we're revisiting not so recent films (i.e. Ronan, Mantis), then Olivia Octavius would be another fun one.  If only because Kathryn Hahn is great, and so was Into the Spider-Verse
    Speaking of Kathryn Hahn: Agatha Harkness.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lady Deathstrike: true heal and strike tiles in 5* land.

Madame Gao: well respected by Fisk and took on Fist, JJ and Cage easily. She can be part of the match damage/critical strike meta in MPQ.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Speaking of Kathryn Hahn: Agatha Harkness.

As much as I enjoyed WandaVision, making Agatha a villain was about the only thing I was not keen on.
    Howzabout some Deathbird?

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    Circuit Breaker

Casey W Coller on Twitter quotDear Marvel You don39t need rights to the  Transformers franchise to put me in a book I39m here I39m waiting  Sincerely Circuit Breaker httpstcoMPeAjJvPlVquot
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think Titania is very probable , she has been casted for the upcoming She-Hulk Disney plus series. (The actress is that tall woman from The Good Place. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Selene, the Black Queen, Destiny, Zaladane (Polaris counter!) and Callisto would all make decent X-Men additions. Morlocks could be a new goon type.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    Spiral could be funny, but as many female villains have the habit to turn ally.
    So another funny one for the game is Black Mamba. My vote.
  • MegaBee
    Options
    Other
    DAZ0273 said:
    Selene, the Black Queen, Destiny, Zaladane (Polaris counter!) and Callisto would all make decent X-Men additions. Morlocks could be a new goon type.
    Callisto + Morlock goons sound good to me!
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,204 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    Lady Stilt-Man... 'nuff said

• MegaBee
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Other
    I'd also be okay with the Beetle.

Spider-Man Far From Home Might Have Hidden Ties to a Pair of Spidey  Villains
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other
    I'd love Beetle to be added. I don't even care which. Although Mach 5 would be the preferred if they go the original. 

Unsure if it counts, but I would seriously love Screaming Mimi aka Songbird aka Melissa Gold. She's more a hero though because of Thunderbolts. Still sticking with her though for my most wanted. Thunderbolts overall deserve more love. 
  • Venomous
    Options
    Other

Olivia would be awesome. We'd get a 4 star Doc Ock who would probably lead into feeding 5 star Electro. Plus. We'd have an Ock variant for 3,4 and 5 star. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Other
    Other

There are some good ones on the list, but I'm going with Itsy Bitsy.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Enchantress
    I’d like Enchantress with an enchantment power that Any Damage done by enchanted enemy character is redirected to her own team for X turns countdown CD. 
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Other
    I'd suggest Viper, that green henchwoman from HYDRA I think she was from.

Hail HYDRA, they said.
  • Daniel2121
    Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other
    MegaBee said:
    Circuit Breaker

Casey W Coller on Twitter quotDear Marvel You don39t need rights to the  Transformers franchise to put me in a book I39m here I39m waiting  Sincerely Circuit Breaker httpstcoMPeAjJvPlVquot
    I could of swear this gal was an old G1 Transformers comics character.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Umar
    Some more doctor strange content couldn’t hurt
  • Venomous
    Options
    Other
    Steve111 said:
    Some more doctor strange content couldn’t hurt
    Completely agree. Me and another PQ player I know love to think up kits and builds for various characters although mostly DS villains. Of them, strangely it's Shuma Gorath we both want to see the most. Then have the god of chaos have a passive where he automatically shuffles the board at the start of your turn just to troll with people.