Level 600 opponents PvP

2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    I remember reading that that was the reason.  That was the only thing I remembered because back then, it didn't matter to me much.

Unfortunately, there are too few 3* or 4* players in this forum to give a more complete view.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think there was a change to the store odds or something that went along with "More 4* pvp," maybe an adjustment to the bonus hero drop rate?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember that there was a 4* PvP for Luke Cage with The Defenders TV show launch that caused a few grumbles - I had literally just busted a gut to get him champed and it was my first ever 4* PvP with a Champion and it was glorious! I had such a good time! Sorry people! So I can see how it can be a bit rough for 3*/4* transistioners. I don't recall if that was before or after the tradeoff thing that the Devs announced, I think maybe before. So I guess 4* PvP is always gonna be a bit of a rough and tumble if you don't have the boosted champs. But doesn't everybody have Polaris now?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh snap, that was when they ended the best version of vaulting! I didn't realise it was that big of a change.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    I stop playing PVP after I hit 4k for the season.

Just the same thing over and over, but now with more health.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Maybe if they gave a better loaner, newer players would enjoy 4* PVP more.