5* Deadpool synergy

Options
2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I also used America and won on my 2nd try using no boosts or supports but I did have to level up my 2/4/2 Deadpool to L300 for some more health.
    I focused on Starlord first (match damage via crits) so he can't lower their AP costs. You don't need to focus on Thing at all because he won't drop his protects unless you do 25K damage to a single target which won't happen unless you use Penance Fare.
    I let Mordo use Blue on Monica once then used Abyssal Blades to stun Thing and Penance Faredx2 to kill Mordo.
    Note that Deadpools Blue is handy for managing their AP as he can steal in their strongest color so you can rotate though them if you need to lower their AP.
    KGB
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While not meta, 5* Pool is a ton of fun. For the Shield Training I paired him with Yelena, whom he has natural synergy with (no active overlap and both suppress AP). 
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I paired my 1/1/1 Ghostpool with a 2/1/1 Yellowjacket. Took out The Thing before they managed to fire any powers (although I see from KGB's post that I didn't really need to go for him first), let Monica take the hit from Mordo, then penace fared him to death. Ghostpool didn't last much longer after that, but the invisible Yellowjacket could then slowly whittle down Star-Lord. I think that might be my first time getting that far on Welcome to SHIELD. I'm pleased I broke my LL hoard for Yellowjacket. If the enemy doesn't have any team damage powers, it's practically a guaranteed win - even if it can take a while. I'm wondering if I should open a few more LL while he's still in there, but am nervous of pulling too many 4* that I don't have roster space for.
  • Wyntre
    Wyntre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks, friends!  America with an AP boost did the trick.  It was tough!  Tried Yelena first; she and Ghostpool both died quickly (and they're both champed; it's ridiculous).  I think those who said that it's almost harder with champed dpool are correct; he thinks he can tank.  Anyway, grateful that one's in the rearview.