Your Pull Results: Colossus in Latest Legends!

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
He's here!  ...along with Yellowjacket and Cyclops.

I know, i know... it's very 'meh', but still, can't deny how useful that yellow passive is gonna be for Colossus, and how much fun that yellow for Cyclops might be if we can utilize it.

Anyways, here's my results --  and btw, thanks for any and every like/subscribe/etc... I just hit over 100 subs recently!  I'm thinking I might need to step up my video/audio editing or something soon...

https://youtu.be/mYRMUIUd2ak

Comments

• MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I did about 40 pulls, and got 3 yellowjackets, 3 cyclops and 5 colossus covers

works out at just over 1 in 4, so I’m pretty happy with that, especially as I couldn’t draw colossus from his special store
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    108 pulls got me 8 Yellowjacket covers, 10 Cyclops, and 9 Colossus, which is an incredible 25% pull rate. My luck has been crazy these last few months.

It isn’t enough to champ them, but it will be when I get the shards when they’re next featured.

Also, Colossus isn’t meh; I only have 2 in his yellow and he can tank the CN for me. He’s really going to open up the characters I can use.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went 3 for 19 (2 YJ champ covers and 1 Cyclops) and still no Colossus. Ended up rostering him with shards. Will now wait for YJ to leave before I pull again.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I went 3 for 19 (2 YJ champ covers and 1 Cyclops) and still no Colossus. Ended up rostering him with shards. Will now wait for YJ to leave before I pull again.
    I went 3 for 19 as well but all Colossus, 1 yellow 2 black, up to 2/0/2. No complaints there.

My YJ is only at 7 covers so I'm hoping I can pull some of him over the next month.  Sighclops is at 10 with 1 saved so I shouldn't have to try to hard on him and will probably get to save up some tokens after YJ rotates out.
  • PiMacleod
    Options
    Kwahder said:

Also, Colossus isn’t meh; I only have 2 in his yellow and he can tank the CN for me. He’s really going to open up the characters I can use.
    Sorry if sounded like i believed in all of that... But i was merely echoing the crowd of players that go "meta or nothin'".

I agree with your sentiment, but for a different reason.  I didnt need help with the challenge nodes, however having a yellow cover Colossus when fighting Lost in Time's version of K-Silly was very timely.  Its hard to find a 5 star that actually helps during that fight, and there it is.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Its hard to find a 5 star that actually helps during that fight, and there it is.

BSSM is off crying somewhere.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    About 50 pulls. One YJ, six Cyclops, zero Colossus.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had very good luck with these.  I had 46 tokens and said I'd pull until I got Cyclops' red power and Colossus's yellow, which were the two I was missing.  I got those on the 16th and 18th pulls, and had one each for the five characters before then.  5 / 18 is amazing, and I'll stop there and wait for Scarlet Witch, expecting my first 10 or 11 pulls then will be 4*s to make up for what happened now.
  • Theghouse
    Options
    Well you can shut this thread down.  Ain't nobody pulling Latests until Wanda rolls in.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Theghouse said:
    Well you can shut this thread down.  Ain't nobody pulling Latests until Wanda rolls in.
    I'm slightly torn between Yellowjacket and Wanda, to be honest. I know YJ won't be as meta as Wanda, and he does absolutely nothing to stop iHulk, in contrast to Wanda. But I find him fun, I do like his skillset. Decisions, decisions.

If only Wanda could replace Sighclops instead of Jacket...
  • Theghouse
    Options
    Theghouse said:
    I'm slightly torn between Yellowjacket and Wanda, to be honest. I know YJ won't be as meta as Wanda, and he does absolutely nothing to stop iHulk, in contrast to Wanda. But I find him fun, I do like his skillset. Decisions, decisions.

If only Wanda could replace Sighclops instead of Jacket...
    Same, for all the same reasons.  I would love for YJ to stick around and Sighclops to leave next so I could get more than the 7 covers I have currently.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 30 pulls before I got colossus. Only 1 other 5* along the way (yellow Jacket). Below 7%
  • PiMacleod
    Options
    I WAS gonna hoard my heroics and mightys for Morbius...

But nope!  I need to pull when i can now, just to get more LTs and CPs from champ levels!  Need those Wanda covers!  :smiley:
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yellowjacket already at 13 covers so...0 pulls. I’m waiting for you Wanda.
  • fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    8 pulls so far, which has resulted in 1 cover for each of the 5*. I should probably just stop there as I imagine that luck won't hold ... except I'd really like blue and green covers for Yellowjacket too.
  • iamcevrus2
    iamcevrus2 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got no 5* out of my  9 packs. That with the 0 for 5 on the recent Strange/ BRB/ Kitty packs, and 14 in a row to end the Colossus intro Legendary packs means I've now opened 28 packs Legendary packs in a row with no 5*. So yeah, some help behind the scenes like how getting bonus shards works would be great....

I'll probably get some more LL packs if my luck changes and I get Wanda fairly easy.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Each CP store has separate logs where they track your CP pulls. 

Pulling in Strange/BRB/Kitty doesn't add to your LT or other CP store.

So, your log would look like:

Strange/BRB/Kitty store: 5 pulls
    Colossus Intro Store: 14 pulls
    LT Store: past pulls + 28 pulls

Instead of past pulls + 47 pulls for your LT Store.

Edit: are you talking about bonus Shards or 5* covers?
  • iamcevrus2
    iamcevrus2 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having separate logs is....beyond disappointing. Not sure why they would do that, more data for them to keep track of. 

And I meant that pulling 5* covers should be like bonus shards, where the further you go without it happening the more the chance ramps up. Bad luck protection keeps players from being discouraged. I mean, don't need it on heroic or mighty tokens, but regular legendary or latest tokens.... I'm gonna me more than a bit annoyed if I end up another 5 or 10 LL without getting a 5* from them (wouldn't even be my personal record but going 15 in a row twice in the same year is bad business).

But yeah, might do another 3-5 in the next week or so.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was waiting for Yellowjacket to leave, got hype that Colossus rotated in, and did 4x pulls, got a Sighclops 1/1/3 with a shard banked up, and a Yellowjacket champ level 456 (oh noez!) and was like oh snap, he is still here! And stopped pulling lol.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having separate logs is....beyond disappointing. Not sure why they would do that, more data for them to keep track of. 

And I meant that pulling 5* covers should be like bonus shards, where the further you go without it happening the more the chance ramps up. Bad luck protection keeps players from being discouraged. I mean, don't need it on heroic or mighty tokens, but regular legendary or latest tokens.... I'm gonna me more than a bit annoyed if I end up another 5 or 10 LL without getting a 5* from them (wouldn't even be my personal record but going 15 in a row twice in the same year is bad business).

But yeah, might do another 3-5 in the next week or so.
    Well, I believe that it does ramp up your chances for getting bonus shards but the only problem is that since 4s are also in legendaries there's a chance that when you eventually do get bonus shards from that latest token you're probably going to end up getting some 4* shards. That is unless you're @PiMacleod who seems to get 500 5* bonus shards in every other token pull he does. I think he might be a leprechaun though which would explain things.