Lightning Rounds 2014-5-27 - My Life in the Skill Kill Kult

Options
2»

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    I'm not sure the extent of it working but I think it only works for the current PvE ( in this case the LRs ONLY), since everytime I do this, the next LR round I can get seed teams to about 220 pts, 215 or so. This makes hitting the 250 progression Std. token easier, so I figured I might as well save a seed team and throw out pts to forumites after I'm done.

And if it doesn't work, then you guys are still getting some pts to use to get some Nerftokens and maybe get something cool? icon_lol.gif

I'm okay with that, just let me know if you got anything cool in those tokens!
    Thanks a lot - but I am positively sure tanking in LRs doesn't work anymore. I don't tank on purpose in any PvP these days and still get to 250 pts on seed teams only easily at off hours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thx gamblor, I hoped it was tanking (and kind of hoped it wasnt hah). But ya retreat tanking seemed to stop working at the time of the doom round about a month ago. Im holding the heroics until dakens in the packs, even though hes 5.3.3 now. Only have 10 tokens plus the x2 10 packs from s1. I dont push for tokens until the lr have been going on for a day. No interest in fighting psychos for these garbage rewards.