Marvel Puzzle Quest R222 Release Notes (3/1/21)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 
Here are the R222 Release Notes!
“Not Blue-Grey? Hmm…”
Bombard the enemy with every tool at your disposal with Beast (Age of Apocalypse), now in select events.
DON’T MISS THESE EVENTS ON MARCH 4TH!
  • Your next challenge awaits you in the ALL-NEW Puzzle Ops Gauntlet.
  • If the Gauntlet was too easy, get your gem-matching fingers ready for an ALL-NEW Space Stone Season!
Additional Details:
  • Resetting a completely full Vault now displays the new contents immediately instead of after leaving the screen and returning to it.
  • When viewing a character's info in battle, tapping on the empty space near the center of the panel no longer displays their power descriptions.
Thank you for playing!

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thumbs up for another Puzzle Ops Gauntlet.
    Wonder which support we are getting this time?
    KGB
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Always happy to see these Puzzle Ops.  Quite delightful.

What makes the Space Stone Season "ALL-NEW"?  I want to read that as something special and different about it, but I suspect the actual meaning is that it's ... just the new season.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    • If the Gauntlet was too easy
    *Sweats profusely*
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Great! If it becomes regular I think its a great addition to the game. More puzzle then ever!
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2021
    Options
    We should have a daily puzzle ops.  Maybe add a second deadpool daily (along with the current one) with Deadpool Rider as the host and do it differently as puzzle ops style.

Release Note clue - Not blue grey, probably a 5* quicksilver or scarlet or a 4* Speed
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We should have a daily puzzle ops.  Maybe add a second deadpool daily (along with the current one) with Deadpool Rider as the host and do it differently as puzzle ops style.

Release Note clue - Not blue grey, probably a 5* quicksilver or scarlet or a 4* Speed
    Maybe some sort of...GwenPrix...
  • altlover85
    altlover85 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nate Grey, X-Man?
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nate Grey, X-Man?
    This would be amazing too.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jp1 said:
    Nate Grey, X-Man?
    This would be amazing too.
    I want him in the game, so much. Every time we get a survey I beg for him. I just hope he’s a powerful 5. 
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    “Not blue-grey?  Hmm...”

Isn’t Colossus blue-grey?  What if it’s the Phoenix Five version of him?  In all the pics it looks like he’s glowing silver, therefore, not his usual color shades.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,626 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KGB said:
    Thumbs up for another Puzzle Ops Gauntlet.
    Wonder which support we are getting this time?
    KGB
    It is Lucky. The dog I mean with the pizza, not Lucky as in, uhm, well lucky us.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Y'all know who else isn't blue-grey though is Omega Red. Also Mojo. j/s

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I wonder if there's any special store for IWD. The theme for this year is:

'Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world.' 

Female 5*: Okoye, Kitty, Storm, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Hela, Jean Grey, JJ, Rescue, Wasp, Yelena.

Rescue, Hela and Captain Marvel in special store?

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My seflish vote (based on my roster):

Okoye + Hela + Rescue

My Hela is only 3/2/2 and my Rescue only 3/3/4, and both trapped in Classics purgatory. My Okoye is champed but I would like a side of extra Okoye with every vault, please.
  • HoundofShadow
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Seeing how frequently Okoye appears in special stores and vaults, I think it's a pretty good evident. 

I was thinking of Okoye, but she just appeared last month. They can put 200 to 400 Okoye shards in those 14000HP vault though.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I can’t afford CP because my Warlock got under served, but if I didn’t have to hoard for that, I would vote Okoye, Hela and Yelena.

I am already hoping next 5* is Wanda and we get her, Strange and Hela for the store. If it came out like that, I would just leave Warlock at 7 covers and eat it.

edit:  I don’t like self damagers in the first place.  But that bit me in the **** with iHulk.  I read people saying champed Warlock is worth it.  Maybe he’ll get a feeder.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    helix72 said:

Okoye + Hela + Rescue

My Hela is only 3/2/2 and my Rescue only 3/3/4, and both trapped in Classics purgatory. My Okoye is champed but I would like a side of extra Okoye with every vault, please.
    My selfish vote is iHulk. Has he ever appeared in a store after he left Latest? 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anon said:
    helix72 said:

Okoye + Hela + Rescue

My selfish vote is iHulk. Has he ever appeared in a store after he left Latest? 

Not that I recall, but remember the theme: International Women’s Day.
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    No character release today? Here's some update from Marvel  :D

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvel-games-womens-history-month-2021-mobile-updates